• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favorite tier 6 villager?

Was kind of shocked to see Celia on this list tbh. She's that eagle that tends to always show up when I start a new town. She's a sweetheart. Samson is nostalgic from wild world for me. Honorable mentions: Antonio, Bree, Camofrog, Murphy, Victoria. I never understood the hatred for mice in this fandom tbh

Al, bc he looks as shook as I do. Kicked him out my town tho...oopsie :lemon:

I love Renee, I'm so shocked that she's at the bottom! :(

penelope!!! she was one of my dreamies and i was so happy when i managed to adopt her a couple of years ago!
she's a mouse with A PINK BOW FOR EARS!! (i know that the bow is over her ears but shh!) i love her! what's she doing there!

Olaf. I love that anteater. Him, and Jitters. They're both fantastic and two of my top favourite villagers.

Henry, Frobert, Egbert, and Peggy! I was surprised to see Henry and Frobert so far down, honestly. They both currently live in my main town. I just love the little frogs :D I think they're so cute! Egbert and Peggy were both starter villagers of mine in my first town, so they have a special place in my heart. <3 Even if Egbert was the first villager to ever leave without warning, thereby breaking my heart. :(

peaches and victoria! but i love horse villagers
baabara is sweet too

Astrid, Angus, Flo (why is she tier six?!), Kitt, Mathilda.
I don't see why some of these villagers are tier six ...

Jambette, Peggy, and Gonzo! I love all of them so much, ahh. I can understand Jambette and Gonzo being so low, but I'm honestly so surprised that Peggy is so low...! She was one of my starters in my current town, and i still have her. I think she looks so cute ;u; It's like she has a lil bowl hair cut. She can make it work tho. Unlike my brothers in the 90s.

Kitty and Keaton are amazing! :( so under appreciated! Also Pippy was my best friend in Wild World, she was so lovely! I haven't come across her in New Leaf yet sadly.

Yeah I don't get the tiers at all because there are so many villagers who have appealing designs/houses that are in "tier 6". My favourite of all time, Dizzy, is in there ;_; I actually like a lot of them: Bangle, Buck, Cally, Goode, Hans, Limberg, Lucha, Mac, Maelle, Spike, and Stinky, just to name a few.

Cally, Agnes, Deena, Kitty (I loveee Kitty), Merry (I also adore Merry), Phil and Tammi! <3
Quite surprised by a lot of the tier 6 villagers being there though, some used to be pretty popular I thought!

Definitely Keaton! He's one of my favourite villagers. Unfortunately I've decided to make him move out (which actually hurt me, I got so emotionally attached to him), but his house isn't exactly in a good spot the way I have my town laid out, and I just have other dreamies who top him unfortunately. :')

Pretty sure all my favs are tier 6 :( so.. Soleil Lyman Candi Renee Bruce(?) Dizzy and Henry I'm really shocked by Candi being tier 6
I had her in my acpg town and on my one and only wa pack I got her! Now she's in a neat spot in my town! ( Only 3 resets too! )

Of the tier 6 in my village I really like Bill, Lucy, and Ursala...assuming they're all tier 6.

Queenie, Limberg and Curly were some of my favorites were in my City Folk town ❤️

Prince Dorothy'd me in New Leaf town and became one of my favorites

Back