• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favorite tier 6 villager?

Any of the listed primates like the monkeys and gorillas haha. The gorillas seem to get quite a bit of hate, but they're quite precious.

Merry is so cute I don't know how she's ranked so low :( Same with olive

This thread is proof there are under appreciated adorable villagers ready for a good home

Just like my kitten from many years ago I got from the Humane Society - turns out she was a Maine Coon mix

So many adorable delightful villagers in Tier 6!

Oh. Still, no need to be an a-hole. I mean, sure, I'm the most stupidest person in Stupid Saturn the Second but Christ, I'm already fed up of this community (pretty much the same with every other community). But I have actually seen people use tier lists JUST to make their opinion on a villager and it's VERY bothering. I remember seeing an image of a tier list that had the lower tiers listed as "crap villagers" (or something along the lines of that). If anything, THEY are the people who don't know how the tier list is properly used. It's not my fault that I don't care about other people's extremely biased opinions. I am who I am; a lousy, stupid git. Now I shall ring the bell in Notre Damme and fly to Mars. Thank ye, and goodbye.

I used to have Winnie in my first GCN town. She was a pretty cool villager. Also, Lucy recently moved out of my second GCN town sadly. :(

I've seen the dumb named lists before, and I agree that those ones are stupid and have no business existing. The ones made on here are just for pricing uses, but unfortunately, some people like to use the, for choosing their villagers, and I loathe them.

My favorites from tier 6 who are also in my town/dreamies of mine would be Celia and Pate, they're absolutely adorable and I love them to bits!! I also have a soft spot for Buck, who was in my Wild World town and was my favorite villager for a long time.

I love Anchovy's design so much, those brows are too good for me. I also can't believe Celia is on the list? I've always wanted her in my town and I love Eagle villagers in general. Since Tybalt came back from the original Animal Crossing I want him so bad to come to my town, I have to find his RV card.

Ozzie! One of my favorite villagers, glad I found him in the campsite a while ago

i honestly have a lot of favorites from the lower tiers! :p

mine would probably be:
antonio
bella
benjamin
broccolo
bree
canberra
chow
diva
flip
jitters
margie
monty
paula
phil
stinky
t-bone
wart jr.

the bolded ones are my old villagers from both my towns while the italicized ones are my current villagers! i haven't come across a villager i hate with a passion (i probably only kick them out because of their house positioning. :)

i love this thread because it makes me sad that they sell tier 1 villagers for nearly 100 tbt, while they giveaway tier 6 villagers. they're just as great and deserve the same amount of love. <3 ^^

The tiers are bogus.
The opinion of the person(s) who made it.

They are ALL equal.

my favourite has to be celia, she's freakin adorable

Kitty or Merry, they're both so darn cute

I'd say Gabi would be my favourite Tier 6 villager! She's so cute and one of my all time favourites!

All the Monkeys in my signature except Nana and Shari, which they are Tier 5.

Prince, Broccolo, Naomi and Sprocket are my personal favorites.

Last edited:
All the Monkeys in my signature except Nana and Shari, which they are Tier 4 and 5.

I don't like the Jock and Snooty monkey, they look bad and nobody wants them. But if I were to make another town, I'll just have to force myself to get the Jock monkey because it'll be food-themed.
Simon is okay I guess.

Last edited:
Back