What's your favorite tier 6 villager?

I must be honest, I don't understand the tiers at all. BUT if I had to choose.... Carrie! She's such a cute momma... I feel like I get two villagers instead of one!

Big Top is my favorite from that list. I'm actually surprised he's considered tier-6; I always thought he was more popular than that.

Egbert is my runner-up, but I also like Boots, Kody, Antonio, Gaston, Victoria, Benedict, and Rowan.

I don't understand the tiers at all tbh. The animals y'all like is questionable. I love Pippy. Why is Lyman tier 5?

Why is Keaton in tier 6??? He's awesome!

I agree. He's the coolest, most charming eagle. He just gives me whatever I want, and when I can't do what he wants he's still pleasant to me about it.

I didn't know Kitty and Diva were tier six! I have a soft spot in my heart for snooty girls. I also like Boomer because he reminds me of my friend, who has a cat named Boomer and loves penguins, and I also like Leopold a bit because of his green hair.
I just examined the list more and HOW is CHARLISE tier 6???? Yall have no taste... I can't believe my girl's been done so dirty. I am SHOCKED and DISAPPOINTED.

AAD823B8-5CB4-44BA-9179-9695DBF35F74.jpg

i?m a lil biased since i love cows and the color pink but my girl norma does not belong on the bottom tier

Oh man...I just read the source list and learned that all of my townsfolk apparently suck.

Sorry Hamlet (T4), Apple (T4), and Gala (T5). You live in a town with Anabelle, Tex, Rowan, Lionel, Peewee, Kitt and god-damned Rowan.

uh reading about the tiers now.. how is keaton in tier 6?? he's so sweet as a smug villager and he looks like franky from one piece lol. he'll always be a favorite, no matter what tier he's on :')

Bud has one of my favorite designs period, he actually works with NL's broham version of Jock lol. I'm suprised he's bottom tier. Also suprised about starry kangaroo.

I love Pate, Winnie and Patty too but can admit it's mostly nostalgia. Patty is the cutest cow design.

I've had quite a few villagers on that list, wow :eek:
anyway, my favorites are probably Celia, Winnie, and Miranda! :)

I'd have to go with Flo, although tier lists seem somewhat silly to me.

Back