What's your favorite tier 6 villager?

Hugh was one of my starters, and I fell in love with him. I love the lazy personality so much and it fit him to a T. I was so upset when he left my town :(

Pompom! She's such a cute lil duck.

I'll be honest though, I have a bunch of T6 villagers in my town at the moment and I'm not surprised they're so low in terms of popularity.

Celia in the tier 6!? My little poor cute eagle... she's soo sweet and lovely!
And also I love Agnes and Hugh!

Avery. He was one of my original villagers 4 years ago. I feel bad for resetting (Yes, he's been in my town for 4 years, still hadnt left)
But, I guess we all have to move on.
Currently planning to make a all-wolf village, they're so adorable!

Probably Walt and Avery. Walt is in my town right now, and Avery is one of my dreamies. their designs are really underappreciated.

Sssssssssssss soleil!i wont say anymore bc i have a LOT of fav vills in 6

definitely dizzy! he's so cute i don't get why people aren't noticing his charms :')

Mathilda! I love that snooty kangaroo. I really want her in my town but I'm unsure if she's in my past villager void.

I understand that Tier Six is just a list of the rest so there's no wonder it is so big but so many major surprises, (which shouldn't really be surprises as before,) but I suppose I have a tendency to like any villager that has stayed for any length of time. So ones I like? Baabara, Benedict, Big Top, Bree, Cyrsno, Deena, Gaston, Joey, Kody, Mac, Midge, Mott, PomPom, Winnie. Ones I really like? Simon, Wart Jr, Frobert. My two all time faovurite villagers I'm never sure which I like best? Boone and Rocco.

Since when is there a tier 6
My favourite from this list is Frobert! He's one of my favourite villagers ever and I'm surprised he is this low.

Since when is there a tier 6
My favourite from this list is Frobert! He's one of my favourite villagers ever and I'm surprised he is this low.

Yes, I remember having Frobert, Wart Jr. and Jeremiah concurrently in Wild World. Frogs seem criminally underrated around here.

Violet. I was a little apprehensive to her at first, but she's always been really kind and sweet to me and is now one of my favorite snooties. Her appearance has also grown on me, at first I was like "whoa she's ugly" but now I'm like "oh, I kind of like the way she looks." (Excuse the bad description of my internal thoughts). But I have a lot of villagers I like in tier 6. Bangle is a special mention; she was my best friend in my first town and the first villager to give me their picture.

Violet. I was a little apprehensive to her at first, but she's always been really kind and sweet to me and is now one of my favorite snooties. Her appearance has also grown on me, at first I was like "whoa she's ugly" but now I'm like "oh, I kind of like the way she looks." (Excuse the bad description of my internal thoughts). But I have a lot of villagers I like in tier 6. Bangle is a special mention; she was my best friend in my first town and the first villager to give me their picture.

yes, another violet lover!! i feel the exact same way - at first i didn't like her, she was one of my starters and i was looking forward to her moving day. but, i've totally changed my mind and i think i might just keep her permanently! i love her snooty personality, and i love how she's a gorilla with lipstick. something about it is really funny and awesome

my favorite tier 6 villager is a tie between three villagers! flo, egbert, and of course, violet. i consider flo to be my number one favorite villager, but egbert and violet have different qualities that i really love too.

I have a ton of favorites from tier 6 so it'd be hard to choose just one, but I've recently bonded with Peaches so I'll say her. :)

Back