• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favorite tier 6 villager?

I don't believe in tiers.

Neither do I!

I personally think the whole tier system is wrong and not a true reflection. Sure it's probably right for some people's choices but as we've seen it's not for others.
I don't care where my villagers lie in these so called tiers, at the end of the day they're my villagers in my town and that doesn't affect anyone else.
The tiers to me are just a popularity thing designed to make those who don't have an all higher tier village feel bad.

Rizzo! he's my favorite villager in my town (at times). pretty sure he's the only ninja in the game i think isnt he?

Also, Tank, another villager of mine. I'm kinda surprised more of my favorites aren't considered tier 6 to be honest. (also, looked like a lot of the elephants on that list for some reason....)

My favorites from Tier 6 are Cobb & Soleil! I have Cobb in my town right now, his house is surrounded by dead trees & black flowers, and a sign that points to his house and says "ZOMBIE PIG HOUSE".

Flo was one of my first villagers so she has a special place in my heart. I can understand her being in tier 6 though, she's a bit boring.

I also love Margie, I was surprised she's in tier 6. She was in the movie wasn't she? I love all elephants to be honest, they have such a cute design.

I have fond memories of Freckles from my first town.

I remember accidentally allowing her to leave and I tortured her past the point of me not getting her picture in a vain attempt to keep her from going.

Antonio, Baabara, Cousteau, Jambette, Mott...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Neither do I!

I personally think the whole tier system is wrong and not a true reflection. Sure it's probably right for some people's choices but as we've seen it's not for others.
I don't care where my villagers lie in these so called tiers, at the end of the day they're my villagers in my town and that doesn't affect anyone else.
The tiers to me are just a popularity thing designed to make those who don't have an all higher tier village feel bad.

Yeah I agree but since they asked... :rolleyes: I think it's too much personal preferences to make tiers since each have their own faves to be honest, and it only drives the prices insane.

I love Cesar (in part due to Madame Wario's play-through this summer :p)

Leonardo is also a favourite, he's been in my first town since launch in 2013 <3

Walt, Rory, and Avery, which i had in my towns before. c:

I have Broffina, Gaston and Winnie in my NL town. I love them all but I am biased towards Gaston. There's a certain gap charm about an old cranky rabbit who likes lots of milk and sugar in his coffee.

Avery! He's been in my town since the beginning. Also Broccolo, he just moved into my town recently and I invited him both because I needed a lazy villager and I thought the name was funny. Olaf's in my town too, he looks snazzy but I don't talk to him much. Used to have Penelope in my town.
Timbra's in my town, too! Why are so many in tier six lmao.

Back