• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favorite tier 6 villager?

Here are some of my all time favorites:

Angus
Boomer
Buck
PAULA
Tutu

And the Tier 6 shocker:
CELIA

Celia? Tier 6?! Really?!

They are many tier 6 villagers which I really like, but here are my top 5 (not in a specific order):

1. Bitty
2. Hippeux
3. Claude
4. Big Top
5. Bree

Alfonso, but I also like Big Top, Cyrano, Sprocket and Tutu (I just looked at the comments above to find out who's in tier 6, I'm not even going to be bothered to click on that most likely cesspool of a link). I just think the tier system is very flawed. First off, opinions are subjective; they aren't facts. Second, we shouldn't be forcing people to like and hate specific characters just because of one
(stupid) person's opinion. Third, Animal Crossing IS NOT a competitive game. It's not as if it's extremely fast paced like Super Smash Bros. Melee or Quake III Arena (where the tier system works because the tiers are based on the characters' stats and not their looks or personality).

Last edited:
1. Kitty
2. Peaches

can't believe they're all the way down there :c i love them

Hmmm I like Benedict, Jambette, Paolo, Renee and Sprocket pretty well.

Has there always been a tier 6? I thought there were only five o_o

Anyway, I like Astrid, Bella, Bree, Celia, and Ed. Bree is so cute and Celia is lovely - I'm surprised they are at the bottom. Well, not so much for Bree because mice tend to be really unpopular. Astrid and Ed are really weird and I understand why they're tier 6. I've had them in my town before so I guess they grew on me, otherwise I wouldn't have given them a chance. To me, Bella's ugly-cute and was actually a dreamie at one point.

Out of all the villagers in that list, I've only encountered Flo and Jambette. Both were really sweet and caring so I'll say that these two are my favorites of the Tier 6 list. ^^

Alfonso, but I also like Big Top, Cyrano, Sprocket and Tutu (I just looked at the comments above to find out who's in tier 6, I'm not even going to be bothered to click on that most likely cesspool of a link). I just think the tier system is very flawed. First off, opinions are subjective; they aren't facts. Second, we shouldn't be forcing people to like and hate specific characters just because of one
(stupid) person's opinion. Third, Animal Crossing IS NOT a competitive game. It's not as if it's extremely fast paced like Super Smash Bros. Melee or Quake III Arena (where the tier system works because the tiers are based on the characters' stats and not their looks or personality).

The tier list is made for cyclers to help price their villagers. They get the information from data based off of the VTP, and absolutely no opinions on how the villager looks or what its personality is are involved in the making of the list, whatsoever. I don't know how many times that has been said. People just don't listen, and it's extremely frustrating. And calling the people who spend hours making this list stupid is beyond disrespectful. So technically speaking, the stupid one is you.

As for the people who chose villagers based off of the list, I don't understand why you do it because it has been stated numerous times to not use the list to pick your villagers.

As for the question of the thread, my favorite Tier 6 villager would be Benjamin.

Last edited:
can't believe Benedict, Dizzy, Lucy, Spork, Stinky, and Winnie are tier 6 :( easily some of my favorites ever

The tier list is made for cyclers to help price their villagers. They get the information from data based off of the VTP, and absolutely no opinions on how the villager looks or what its personality is are involved in the making of the list, whatsoever. I don't know how many times that has been said. People just don't listen, and it's extremely frustrating. And calling the people who spend hours making this list stupid is beyond disrespectful. So technically speaking, the stupid one is you.

Oh. Still, no need to be an a-hole. I mean, sure, I'm the most stupidest person in Stupid Saturn the Second but Christ, I'm already fed up of this community (pretty much the same with every other community). But I have actually seen people use tier lists JUST to make their opinion on a villager and it's VERY bothering. I remember seeing an image of a tier list that had the lower tiers listed as "crap villagers" (or something along the lines of that). If anything, THEY are the people who don't know how the tier list is properly used. It's not my fault that I don't care about other people's extremely biased opinions. I am who I am; a lousy, stupid git. Now I shall ring the bell in Notre Damme and fly to Mars. Thank ye, and goodbye.

can't believe Benedict, Dizzy, Lucy, Spork, Stinky, and Winnie are tier 6 :( easily some of my favorites ever

I used to have Winnie in my first GCN town. She was a pretty cool villager. Also, Lucy recently moved out of my second GCN town sadly. :(

Last edited:
Oh. Still, no need to be an a-hole. I mean, sure, I'm the most stupidest person in Stupid Saturn the Second but Christ, I'm already fed up of this community (pretty much the same with every other community). But I have actually seen people use tier lists JUST to make their opinion on a villager and it's VERY bothering. I remember seeing an image of a tier list that had the lower tiers listed as "crap villagers" (or something along the lines of that). If anything, THEY are the people who don't know how the tier list is properly used. It's not my fault that I don't care about other people's extremely biased opinions. I am who I am; a lousy, stupid git. Now I shall ring the bell in Notre Damme and fly to Mars. Thank ye, and goodbye.

I used to have Winnie in my first GCN town. She was a pretty cool villager. Also, Lucy recently moved out of my second GCN town sadly. :(

The reference I believe you are referring to is:

:( BOTTOM OF THE BARREL :(

I adore so many "Tier 6" villagers I consider many of them my dreamies I've been lucky to meet :)

I don't think Derwin is on tier six, but if he is, then him.

Grizzly and Axel are my favorites.

Kitty and Gabi! I have an attachment to them because they were some of my first villagers in my first acnl town ;w; I can't believe they're both down there though! I would expect them to be higher! Oh well, that's what this thread is for. Appreciating underrated villagers! <3

Without looking at the tier list, I assume Katt is still tier 6 so i'm gonna say Katt. I still think she's a great villager tbh, and it really doesn't matter to me that she's such a low tier if i'm honest. It doesn't really change my liking of her. I think her design has a lot of personality, and it's not too basic either which is what I like about her. I think the fact her eyes are yellow do her a lot of justice tbh. Kinda makes her look like a cool werewolf kitty who shreds guitar. Another one of my favourites is Bree. I think she's really pretty for a mouse villager! but I guess she's just overshadowed by the more popular villagers.

Wart Jr.! He is a Mario 2 reference and I'm surprised more people don't like him! D: I guess he's not cute and pink is why but that is a crime!

Back