• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favorite tier 6 villager?

O man... Between Puck, Walt, Drift and Astrid, probably Astrid! :)

It would have to be Rasher for me. I can't really explain why, but if I had to try and say why I would probably have to say that his kind of scary, rugged look is interesting to me - reminds me of an old grandpa who's tough but a real sweetheart once you get to know him.

Plus he was one of the starters in one of my first towns and stood out to me after I reset, so he has that sentimental value :']

Celia! She's actually one of my dreamies!
I seem to like quite a lot of the less popular villagers...not by any real intention to aim for less popular ones...I just like them. xD

I like quite a few Tier 6 villagers, such as:

Boomer
Chops
Cobb
Hans
Keaton
Knox
Lionel
Mott
Rasher
Sprocket
Walt

Those are just the ones whose names I can put a picture to without looking them up, as I haven't played in a few months.

As for which of those is my favorite, it's a tough call, but it's probably a toss-up between Cobb, Rasher, and Sprocket. Cobb because his green skin and yellow eyes make him look like a zombie pig and because his house has a mad scientist theme, Rasher because of his scars and ridiculous grin, and Sprocket because I like robotic villagers and wish we had more of them, and because I hope to acquire him someday so that he can be Ribbot's next door neighbor. If I absolutely had to choose, probably Cobb because he fits so well in my main town.

Could it be, could it be..

Could it be, could it be...

Could it possibly be Benjamin!

;)

Stinky is a VERY cool character, as is Grizzly.

Unfortunately we have to all like the same 20-30 characters....

thats why visiting towns isnt as fun anymore lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yeah i'm aware that i have marshal and rosie and HAD molly/whitney, but molly was a starter in both my old town and current one (WHY DID YOU LEAAAAVE!) whitney and marshal were random move ins i think? and rosie was a card i had from AC:amiibo fest. (i needed a peppy character for a balance of personalities in the town)

Wtf... Gaston is bottom tier now? He used to be juggling tier 1 and 2. Lol

Well Gaston was my dreamie (that I never got) back on the gamecube version way back when.

Cally and Iggly. They are both dreamies of mine.I had Cally once, but lost her. She will be mine again one day. Aurora used to be my dreamie. I lost her too. She is now replaced with Iggly. Iggly is so cute!

Gaston, Moose, Rasher, Rory and Rowan.

Wow I can't believe how many of my favourites are in the bottom! I couldn't pick just one so:

Benjamin
Naomi
Henry
Graham
Gaston
Benadict

Going by the list, all of that group are awesome IMO, like the Kangaroos. Why on EARTH are they all at the bottom? o_O

Since when is there a tier 6
My favourite from this list is Frobert! He's one of my favourite villagers ever and I'm surprised he is this low.

I just learned Tad is tier 6????
What an outrage????? Well obviously he is my favourite tier 6 then

Diva, for sure. I had her when I started the game 4 years ago and I've kept her ever since!

Benjamin is my favorite Tier 6 villager. It makes me super sad that he's that low, I adore him. He's my favorite dog villager next to Bones. ;;

Back