• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite tier 6 villager?

For me it?s hard to say, but I totally want/like Mott, Alfonso, Henry, Midge, Rowan, Sly and Walt, it?s just so hard to say more because I love most of them!

i like benjamin cus he looks worried all the time. plus his japanese name is hachi which reminds me of another blond dog i know named the same thing and who's really sweet and adorable af.

listen i LOVE the tier six villagers ok, lionel is my FAVORITE and i love rasher and antonio and benjamin too

like?? i know the tiers are for gauging how much you can sell villagers for but sometimes i think it's so sad that they're ranked. like ok yeah some of them are ugly but they're?? so good??? how can you not love these little animals in your town. watering flowers. writing you letters. ((unless of course they plant their house in an inconvenient spot. then they're on the hit list for sure.))

boots, i actually put in his amiibo card today and he's moving in tomorrow...

My absolute favorite is Agnes! I don't know why people don't like her and the other uchis.

WHAT IS CALLY DOING ON THE BOTTOM ????? I have many posts about her on tumblr and she is VERY popular. I don't understand.
She's ADORABLE!!! O____O

Penelope! What are you doing down there??

Penelope is so adorable. She doesn't look quite as cute in her picture, but in-game she is just the cutest! I honestly believe her to be the cutest villager in the whole game!

Last edited:
My boy Rizzo! P underrated imo

edit: slightly off-topic but why is Francine tier one lol she irritated the heck out of me I was so happy when she left

Last edited:
Celia. She's a cockatiel-looking eagle and has the best female personality imo. Elise is cute as well, I don't get why these two are considered tier 6 villagers.

Grizzly; he may not be visually impressive per se but he's far from ugly and I love his grumpy face, cranky exterior, but sweetheart personality underneath.

Velma! I don't know if she's supposed to or not, but she looks a lot like Velma from Scooby Doo and that's why I love her so much.

Rasher was one of my first grumps that I ever had. I love him. <3... However, I wish Pironkon was fully a villager in New Leaf, especially as a grump. I definitely would have him straight up my favorite!

I love winnie, the horse. I can't believe he's on the bottom of the list, he's adorable. He's also very sweet... too bad he moved from my town. ;-;

Dizzy and Ed are some of the tier 6 villagers I like. There is some others, but I can't list all of them

Last edited:
There are a bunch of tier 6 villagers I like and I'm kinda surprised about some villagers which are in
that tier, because I thought they would be a little bit more popular but oh well...To name some of
my favorites: Claude, Buzz, Bitty, Hans, Big Top, Hippeux, Keaton, Naomi and Charlise.

Victoria is quite cute, and I have a soft spot for Queenie from being in my first ever village in AC: PG! I'm surprised Rory is tier 6 :eek: His house is cute and he's really nice

Back