What's your favorite tier 6 villager?

Oh boy, I have a couple of tier 6 faves... even if they're the bottom of the barrel for some, they're tier 1s in my heart.

Alfonso is totally my number 1# favorite, mostly due to his appearance in the AC movie and for the fact he was the first villager I got in my original AC game.

Besides him... well..

Beardo
Cousteau
Diva
and Gigi!

Bangle, Margie and Queenie.

Bangle especially I don't get - she's a tiger with great colours and a really cute house. She was one of my Elfwood starter villagers (one of the few I liked - I had so many terrible villagers in that town at first, ha). I've got her dressed in the Kappa costume shirt and she looks really cute in it, too.

Monty the Cranky monkey. He was one of the starting villagers in my ACNL town and he was really funny and awesome. Right now he's the animal that gave me their picture the most (3 times). The only sad part is he's moving on the 28th and I'm pretty sad about that. I sat there for 10 minutes contemplating if I should let him go or not but I ultimately let him go :(

Bud is my absolute favorite tier 6, and is actually one of my dream villagers too. I have Lionel and Miranda as residents in my town as well, and they're definitely some of my favorite villagers!

eunice, margie, & ozzie! i didn't expect them to be tier 6 though

Last edited:
Bangle, my gurl :rolleyes:

I like Walt. I can't believe he's tier 6. I'm looking at the old list though. I also kinda like Vic who's in my town now, but I guess he's not that unique.

I like Walt. I can't believe he's tier 6. I'm looking at the old list though. I also kinda like Vic who's in my town now, but I guess he's not that unique.

I have Rooney in my town.
I can't believe the hate people have for Kangaroos.

One of the best designs in the game, IMO.

Is Bangle still lowest tier? She's always been absolutely adorable to me.
I'm also surprised to see Eunice, Timbra, Baabara and any other sheep in tier 6, all the sheep villagers are really cute, they're such a great character design. Eunice left my town during my absence and I'm kinda sad I didn't time travel to save her.
Nate is also super cuddly and I love his house.

Last edited:
Back