Buying Urgently Looking For Stuffs for My Home

i can get you tea table and any of the cats you need except gold cat~

1 tbt each :D?
I honestly dont want to over pay for things. The value of the stuffs Im trying to get is 12,020igb. 5tbt is equivalent to 1 million igb. So can we lower that to something a bit more reasonable in price?

I can get you a lefty lucky cat, a red tasseled lantern, and a tea table for 1tbt each?
The same thing for the this. 5,100igb vs 600,000ibg. Thats really overpriced

i can get you tea table and any of the cats you need except gold cat~
Can I try to get the Lucky Cat from you?

Gulliver just sent me the red tasseled lantern, I don't need it so you can have it for free, or in exchange for a ice cream swirl lamp if you happen to have one haha :D

It's what I've been seeing people pay for orderable items but okay. :)
Take them for free ~ I'll open my gates in a bit.

Sure i can get the lucky cat, will you like the tea table as well?

I'm so sorry. I'm not sure if I accidentally clicked on something else. ; o ;
I'll open again

Sure i can get the lucky cat, will you like the tea table as well?

Sorry I missed this. I only need one. But if the other trade falls through I hope you dont mind me turning to you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gulliver just sent me the red tasseled lantern, I don't need it so you can have it for free, or in exchange for a ice cream swirl lamp if you happen to have one haha :D

Soorrrry! I completely missed this too! I would really love to get the lantern. Im not sure if I have the ice cream lamp but I can check on my other town and if I got it I'll give it to you

sure, i dont mind XD I let you know once I get the items, and if you still need the teat table

Sure! XD my gates are opened now~

- - - Post Merge - - -

thankd for doing business with you~

Sorry I missed this. I only need one. But if the other trade falls through I hope you dont mind me turning to you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Soorrrry! I completely missed this too! I would really love to get the lantern. Im not sure if I have the ice cream lamp but I can check on my other town and if I got it I'll give it to you

Oh hey haha I'm sorry I missed your reply as well! I still have it! Let me know when you are free and I'll add you and open the gate :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I have Snooty's card I can scan in for you. She has an item or two that you need for your house as well!

Oh hey haha I'm sorry I missed your reply as well! I still have it! Let me know when you are free and I'll add you and open the gate :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I have Snooty's card I can scan in for you. She has an item or two that you need for your house as well!

So I checked in my other town and I have the lamp you are looking for. So I'll give you the lamp on that character then switch to visit Snooty if you don't mind

[hi there! Sorry I've had a very busy day. Pm me when you're back on and I'll watch out for it. I will scan in Snooty so you can visit her RV as well. :)

Back