• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Urgently Looking For Stuffs for My Home

Wisteria Rytsar

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Lump of Coal
Snow Bunny
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (192) +
Im looking to buy some stuff for my home. I'm willing to pay in IGB, TBT, Hybrids and Items. Please let me know what you have and what you would like in exchange for it.

Looking For
Paper Lanternx1
Zen Cupboardx2

These items will be going to my second town Cytosine​

Last edited:
I have a retro tv for 3 tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

or 600k IGB

Im sorry but that is overpriced. You can buy it for 1,600 bell from the catalog. I'll go at most 1 TBT or 5,000 IGB

I've got one retro tv somewhere, you can just have it.
Yeah, the exchange rate is waaay inflated, I guess it's helpful for exchanging tbt for igb, but I generally think it's like 10k=1tbt

I've got one retro tv somewhere, you can just have it.
Yeah, the exchange rate is waaay inflated, I guess it's helpful for exchanging tbt for igb, but I generally think it's like 10k=1tbt

Thanks! Let me know whenever you are ready to trade. I'm free all day today. Thought I'm pretty sure the conversion rate is 20k to 1tbt. Unless if it changed while I was gone.

I can give you a floor seat for free. It's customized, but you can change it back at Retail if you want.

Last edited:
Yes, I don't need it, I'm happy to give it to someone who wants it. Are you available for me to give it to you now?

I cant seem to get my gates to open right now. Let me try to fix what is wrong and I'll let you know once I got it

I'm not able to send you a PM or VM, but I wanted to let you know that I still have the floor seat if you still need it. Just let me know.

I can order the zen cupboards from RVs. How much TBT would you give for all 12 of them?
Does 3 tbt per item sound okay?

I'm not able to send you a PM or VM, but I wanted to let you know that I still have the floor seat if you still need it. Just let me know.
I finally fixed whatever was wrong with my gates. So we can meet up any time today if you are available

Back