• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Urgently Looking For Stuffs for My Home

i can get you tea table and any of the cats you need except gold cat~

1 tbt each :D?
I honestly dont want to over pay for things. The value of the stuffs Im trying to get is 12,020igb. 5tbt is equivalent to 1 million igb. So can we lower that to something a bit more reasonable in price?

I can get you a lefty lucky cat, a red tasseled lantern, and a tea table for 1tbt each?
The same thing for the this. 5,100igb vs 600,000ibg. Thats really overpriced

i can get you tea table and any of the cats you need except gold cat~
Can I try to get the Lucky Cat from you?

Gulliver just sent me the red tasseled lantern, I don't need it so you can have it for free, or in exchange for a ice cream swirl lamp if you happen to have one haha :D

It's what I've been seeing people pay for orderable items but okay. :)
Take them for free ~ I'll open my gates in a bit.

Sure i can get the lucky cat, will you like the tea table as well?

It's what I've been seeing people pay for orderable items but okay. :)
Take them for free ~ I'll open my gates in a bit.

I guess it all depends on the way you think about the value of tbt. I can give you some hybrids I have though

I'm so sorry. I'm not sure if I accidentally clicked on something else. ; o ;
I'll open again

Sure i can get the lucky cat, will you like the tea table as well?

Sorry I missed this. I only need one. But if the other trade falls through I hope you dont mind me turning to you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gulliver just sent me the red tasseled lantern, I don't need it so you can have it for free, or in exchange for a ice cream swirl lamp if you happen to have one haha :D

Soorrrry! I completely missed this too! I would really love to get the lantern. Im not sure if I have the ice cream lamp but I can check on my other town and if I got it I'll give it to you

sure, i dont mind XD I let you know once I get the items, and if you still need the teat table

Sure! XD my gates are opened now~

- - - Post Merge - - -

thankd for doing business with you~

Sorry I missed this. I only need one. But if the other trade falls through I hope you dont mind me turning to you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Soorrrry! I completely missed this too! I would really love to get the lantern. Im not sure if I have the ice cream lamp but I can check on my other town and if I got it I'll give it to you

Oh hey haha I'm sorry I missed your reply as well! I still have it! Let me know when you are free and I'll add you and open the gate :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I have Snooty's card I can scan in for you. She has an item or two that you need for your house as well!

Oh hey haha I'm sorry I missed your reply as well! I still have it! Let me know when you are free and I'll add you and open the gate :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I have Snooty's card I can scan in for you. She has an item or two that you need for your house as well!

So I checked in my other town and I have the lamp you are looking for. So I'll give you the lamp on that character then switch to visit Snooty if you don't mind

[hi there! Sorry I've had a very busy day. Pm me when you're back on and I'll watch out for it. I will scan in Snooty so you can visit her RV as well. :)

Back