• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Weird Eye Glitch ~

Delirious

decorating addict
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2956-0406-6303
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
In my game my character looks crossed eyed terribly
One eye is perfect which is the left and the right is just crazy and doesn't match up with the left.
Is there a way to fix this? IMG_3985.jpg

Last edited:
Have you tried saving and quitting and restarting? that's so weird i don't know what might have happened!

Have you tried saving and quitting and restarting? that's so weird i don't know what might have happened!

It's been going on for months now I tried quitting, restarting and everything ?\_(ツ)_/?

bump and no it hasnt

Last edited:
The eyes in your screenshot look just like the one in the example in the eye guide. I think all of the eyes of that type look like that. Perhaps you just never noticed it before. I remember I was surprised after playing the game for a long time and one day I noticed that my character always seemed to be looking to the left. But even going back through my old screenshots, it was always that way. Just I never thought about it before. Most of the human characters' eyes aren't in the center. I assume it's a stylistic choice on Nintendo's part.

So, this might just be a case of what has been seen cannot be unseen. And the only solution is to just get used to it.

But if you really think that your character's eyes did change, do you perhaps a higher-quality screenshot to make it easier to see?

Last edited:
From how I see it, I think that your eyes look perfectly fine. At first, before I actually read your description and was just looking at the picture I thought that your eye glitch thing was about the color not the misplaced pupil in your eye. Then when I finally did read it, I saw the crosseyed problem, which made me laugh (cause it looked really funny xD). But as I read all the comments I thought that maybe its just the shadow and the angle that makes it look like your eye is crosseyed, because if you look very closley at your eyes they both have the same amount of space between the lower part of the eye and the bottom part of the pupil and same goes for the left sides of your eyes there is the same amount of space between the pupil and the eye. And on the right sides of both eyes they seem to be very similar except one pupil is more close to the right side of the eye, like in a way the pupil goes more into the eye side than the other (I don't know if that makes sense), but that may just be the angle or the weird coloring. Tbh I really dont know

Some of the males look like that too, because the eyes aren't looking ahead.

Makes the character look dopey.

I'm pretty sure that eye type has always been that way (maybe?). Once you stare at something for a long time, it might start looking different even if it's actually still the same.

That is one of the face choices. I don't pick it because I don't want my character to always be staring into space.

Ahhh it fixed by itself! Thanks for the info though and sorry for a bad quality pic

Back