Giveaway 1263 TBT GIVEAWAY

fun fact: sometimes i unconsciously slip into using a british accent for days at a time

Random fact: I am currently obsessed with the 80s: music, movies... fashion, but not so much, 'cause let's be honest, all-neon isn't a good look lol. Leg warmers though! ;)

Thank you for hosting :)

Random Fact: I sometimes like to walk on my toe knuckles... odd right?

Thank you for hosting this!

A random fact about me is that I really hate insects, but not spiders (I know they're arachnids but oh well) :)

This is awesome! A fact about me is that Zelda: Ocarina of Time is my favorite Zelda, and because of it, I bought, and now play, the Ocarina! I can play songs like the OOT title theme and Dragon Roost Island :)

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Thank you for the giveaway!

Random fact: I wear black almost everyday (most of my clothing is black, white, navy, or grey) but my favorite color is pastel pink.

Ah, the joy that is giving away things!

Fun fact: I have hypermobility, which means I have extra joints and can move certain body parts in unusual ways, the freakiest thing I can do is rotate my feet around an entire 180 degrees!

Thank you very much for hosting this giveaway and a fun fact and well a hidden fact that not a lot know about me is that I'm a huge fan of Undertale, but I tend to stay away from the fandom knowing it's extremely toxic and full of furries which I dislike haha.

Contest is closed! Winners announced soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Results are in! Thank you to everyone who entered. Learning small things about you all was wonderfully interesting!

First prize winner is:

Winner1.PNG

Corrie!

Second prize winner is:

Winner2.PNG

ThatOneMarshalFangirl!

Thank you to everyone for entering! I'll be in contact with the winners soon ^_^

Last edited:
'grats to the winners! That's a ton of TBT they'll be swimming in by the time they go online :'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and ofc thanks Shika for making this giveaway possible woop

Congrats to the winners! :D

Back