Giveaway 1263 TBT GIVEAWAY

This is so kind! My fact is that I am from the UK but I worked at Walt Disney World in Florida last year!

This is a wonderful giveaway, thank you! ~

A fact about me would be that I finally found my study of passion; I'm going to study European Law! :)

Thanks for the giveaway

I guess a fact about me is that I'm a bit allergic to cats (Not as much as when I was younger), I also have 4 cats (3 mine and 1 is my Aunts I'm watching for awhile)

Thanks for the giveaway! A fact about me is that I really like collecting tea sets. :) (I currently have around 5... I used to have more, but they were taking up too much space. ; ^ ; )

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this, it's really kind of you! ^^
A fact about me is that I own a hamster, two cats and three dogs but none of them were really my decision it was just my mum being the animal loving freak that she is :)

Last edited:
thanks for the giveaway :)

A fact about me: I'm currently reading Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace.

Fact about me: I've never broken a bone
By the way, I hope your job is going well! ^^

Thank you for this lovely giveaway. A random fact about me is that I love K-pop :)

One random fact about me is that I spend more time playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf than I do sleeping.

My fact about me: I have been asked to return to the school district I graduated from as an extracurriculars coach/teachers' aid right after graduating to help coach the middle and high school theater classes for the One Act Play competitions this next year! It's an amazing opportunity and will look really nice on my resume, so I'm excited.

Thank you so much for doing this!! It's very sweet!

a random fact about me is that i have 6 fake personalities and everyone thinks theyre real people

Thanks for this giveaway, your so generous c:
My fun fact: I want to try to get into this school to continue graphic designing. <3

Back