Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Cake
Feedback
100% (103) +
9cc2199fa59c1187e254e190b7fe5718.gif
Hello everyone!
I haven't posted in here for almost a year....I got a full time job and unfortunately don't have much time for ACNL anymore.
That being said, I logged on today and realised I still had 1265 bells just sitting there. I figured someone else could get better use out of them so! I decided to host this giveaway.

++RULES++​

pink_ribbon_bullet_by_lesweetiesart-d4mdu6a.gifOne entry per person. All you gotta do it post ONE comment down below telling me a random fact about you!
pink_ribbon_bullet_by_lesweetiesart-d4mdu6a.gifWhen I say one comment, I mean one. You cannot post multiple times!
pink_ribbon_bullet_by_lesweetiesart-d4mdu6a.gifI'll be using a random number generator to determine the winner(s).

FIRST PLACE: 1000 TBT
SECOND PLACE: 263 TBT.

Good luck everyone! I'll decide the winner on....June 30th. Thank you!

Results are in! Thank you to everyone who entered. Learning small things about you all was wonderfully interesting!

First prize winner is:

View attachment 202243

Corrie!

Second prize winner is:

View attachment 202244

ThatOneMarshalFangirl!

Thank you to everyone for entering! I'll be in contact with the winners soon ^_^

9cc2199fa59c1187e254e190b7fe5718.gif

Last edited:
A fact about me is... my little brother was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when he was 3 (I don't know if that counts but oh well)

Uh... lemme think of a fact....

Well one thing is that my favorite fruit irl is an Orange. :)

Random fact about me: I can't sing, but if I go to karaoke and sing a Japanese song everyone will be amazed anyway, because they can't believe a foreigner can sing Japanese songs... Even though I live in Japan and all xD

A fact about me...

My favorite animal crossing villagers are Biskit, Walker, and Bones.

So generous! Thanks for doing this!

FunFact: one of my cats has a tortoiseshell coat.

A fact about me is that Animal Crossing: City Folk was my first ever video game that I played/owned.

Thanks for the giveaway! :D

Last edited:
Fun fact: I have Aspergers!

This is awesome, thanks so much for doing this!! :)

A fact about me would be that I got my first bird when I was nine, and when she had baby birds I raised them!

Fun fact about me: I'm ambidextrous (I can write with both hands) in cursive and in regular writing :p

good luck to everyone!

Random fact: I have a great fear of thunder and lightning. :c
Thank you for this giveaway! So kind of you. <3

Thank you for the amazing giveaway :) a fact about me is that I'm a student pilot

Last edited:
Random fact: I only started playing Animal Crossing two months ago! And that's also when I got my first game system (a 3ds)... :blush:

Fact about me: my favourite colour's brown!
Thank you for the chance, I'm hoping for a username change aha

first of all, tysm for hosting! c:

fact: when i was four i wanted to sit in the front seat with my brother but the door closed and my finger got stuck in the door D:

Back