Giveaway 1263 TBT GIVEAWAY

Fun fact: I have two bearded dragons!

Thank you for hosting this giveaway!<3

fun fact: back in 2014, i was one of the youngest people to join tbt! (i joined when in like the end of 3rd grade lmao)

Thanks for the giveaway! Very generous of you! (prays to the TBT gods I win)

Random Fact: I don't like strawberries.

My random fact: I was obsessed with tropical print stuff but everything was pricey and vintage and then it turned into a trend and now I can finally buy all this throwback 90s looking stuff :D

Hey! Thanks for this giveaway! :D
A random fact about me is that I can touch my nose with my tongue.

Thanks for doing this! I hope you one day find the time to play ACNL again.

When I was four, I was attacked by a dog. It's all good now though. Just needed a few stitches.

Fast forward to present times. I love dogs. I have eight and I want to become a vet. I already have the money for meds school and I'm working for a scholarship for college. I will do whatever it takes to accomplish this dream.

Last edited:
i love strawberries and peaches, and i'm double jointed. thanks for the giveaway! that's really generous of you.

Hi my name is HHoney

Random fact about me: I adore Japanese style Zen gardens.
I daydream about having one of my own someday -
with gravel and pebbles to rake into clean lines...
...and falling leaves ...and a lotus pond
...and koi...

Anyways that's my dream. Good luck to everyone and congrats Shika on your new job!

Thanks for the giveaway.

Fact: I have a Pikachu themed Nintendo 64. :)

Fact: Purple is my favorite color i just like the aesthetic of pink

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Thanks for this! Fun fact: Im currently doing all 120 shrines in botw and its killing me ;-;

Thanks for doing this!
Fact about myself: My favorite Pokemon are Empoleon, Darmanitan, Lilligant, and Snorlax in no particular order.

Fact: i just got my braces off 3 days ago

Thanks so much for the giveaway!

Back