• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Request drawings from my sister!

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Lucky
White Lily
before you ask if this is allowed, I did ask on the Bell Tree HQ before posting. This isn't account sharing, I will be doing the communicating for my sister through my TBT account

My sister M?lissa does (beautiful) traditional drawings, and she's looking for characters to draw.
She doesn't have a TBT account and doesn't want to create one, so she asked me if I could make a thread here so that members can show her OCs she might want to try drawing :)

All drawings will be 100% free, neither me or her will be asking for anything, she's just doing this for fun and practice. Please don't send any tbt tips!

She's willing to look at any OCs, male/female, possibly mayors, not fan art.

Please keep in mind she won't be drawing all requests, only the characters she likes or feels like drawing. If she chooses your character, we'll scan it and then I will be sending the drawing to you via PM.

Examples:

My OC Lexy
pinkcotton's character, Lillian
amye.miller's character, Johanna
BrinaLouWho's mayor, Brina
Tee-Tee's mayor, Freya
punctuallyAbsent's character, Honovi
Voldecourt's mayor, Masque
Dedenne2's mayor, Zhen?e
Issi's mayor, Angel

Thanks for looking ♥

Last edited:
Oh goodness! So it's not just you, but the whole family then?! I'm so blown away right now. That drawing is beautiful, the anatomy of the body is spot on! *____* Maybe she can consider someone from my toyhou.se? If you're unaware of its usage, you can always ask me and I'll help without hesitation! ^____^

~ https://toyhou.se/PinkStencil/characters

I love the appearance of the art! It's nice to see some physical drawings once in a while, and these are really good!

The only OC I ever actually made into any kind of art is this guy

SORRY THE PICTURES SO BIG, I CAN'T RESIZE ON MY PHONE.
image.jpg
His name is Prob, he's a pink puff jacket wearing robot with a turquoise monitor on his head that displays a gameboy screen green 7. His only power is being able to calculate probability instantly, which makes him "lucky". He's nothing special, but if your sisters into it, it'd be cool to see him drawn!

Last edited:
please tell your sister her art is lovely ♡
maybe an old oc of mine named honovi?

here's her original design that i made with a dollmaker because i can't art at all, and art someone on a different site did of her:

Your sisters art style is gorgeous! Below is a pic of Freya my alt character! If she wants to have a go at drawing her I would love it~
fre.jpg

Hey! I would live it if your sister could draw my character! I don't have any art back of her yet so the best I've got are these refs from the game I made her in but if she's up for the challenge I'd love to see what she does with her! Thanks for considering!

floofertonrunning.jpg

Hi, I'd love it if your sister would consider drawing my superhero mayor! Here's the reference and in case it's hard to tell she has a yellow ribbon on the side and her hair is a ponytail. Thanks for considering!

Masque_Ref_1.jpg

Back