• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway stinky the jock cat is leaving! (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonucci

♡ honey sweet ♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
White Pansy
White Violet
Pavé
White Cosmos
Cake
Feedback
100% (278) +
stinky_by_jessikitt_e-d7370qj.jpg

stinky is leaving! he isn't 100% original, since he was one of my first 5. he's wearing a different shirt, but i think, overall, everything is the same in his house. he was one of my favorites so i hope he does to a good town!

i'm also willing to trade for one of my dreamies:

wendy
cheri
melba

thank you so much!

Attachments

• tumblr_oabb6cVFB51v8tqewo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_oabb6cVFB51v8tqewo1_500.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
boop before i head to bed. T T

Last edited:
switched it to a giveaway since he's tier 5. :p

Last edited:
oh boy i wish i could take him (its making me so emo that nobody's taking him rn hehe), but i have 10 villagers ;;;;;
wish you luck on the search for a good home! :blush:

oh boy i wish i could take him (its making me so emo that nobody's taking him rn hehe), but i have 10 villagers ;;;;;
wish you luck on the search for a good home! :blush:

aw, that's too bad! thank you so much, i really hope someone gets him~ ^^

stinky is one of my starter villagers and I absolutely LOVE him, he made my day whenever I felt sad, I hope he gets a good home!

stinky is one of my starter villagers and I absolutely LOVE him, he made my day whenever I felt sad, I hope he gets a good home!

he was one of mine as well, and i was really sad to see him go, but the positioning of his house was right in front of the slope down to the beach so it was kind of tight to run down there :( sadly, he's been voided. i'm glad i'll be able to see him whenever i go to main street though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back