• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop The Anything Shop! (REBORN)

Hubba

Worker
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
60% (1) +
Woohoo!
I'm back!​
Hey guys! I'm back to the Anything Shop! If you know what happened last time, I'm completely sorry to all those people.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, that's ok. Welcome to the Anything Shop!
So I don't sell completely EVERY SINGLE THING in ACNL, but I do sell most things. I accept both TBT and IGB. ALSO, I have a Wishlist! If you can trade any of my Wishlist items for what you're buying, then that'd be great! This is the Wishlist >>> link <<< Other than that, please offer your price.
To get an idea of what I'm selling, here's a guide.
-Fortune Cookie Items 🍪
-Furniture 🖥
-Welcome Amiibo Furniture 🛒
-Some unorderables 🎁
-K.K. Songs 🎤
-Plants and etc. 🌳

Also, fill this form when ordering:

Mayor:
FC:
Pickup or Delivery:
TBT or IGB:
Items wanted:

Now, let's go into my bundles (credit to Nicole for the idea)
🛍Bundles🛍
🛋Furniture Set Bundle🛋
(Get any set or sets of your choice) 25tbt

🍀Clover Bundle🍀
(Get 50 lucky clovers from me) 20tbt

📀Music Bundle📀
(Buy any K.K. song of your choice) 10tbt

👒Hat Bundle👒
(Buy any 5 hats of your choice) 15tbt

👚Fashionista Bundle👚
(Buy any 10 clothes of your choice) 15tbt

🐶Villager Adoption Bundle🐶
(Adopt two villagers of your choice) 30tbt

🎨Creative Bundle🎨
(Get any 10 sculptures and art) 25tbt

🍐Fruit Bundle🍐
(Get 20 different fruits of your choice) 25tbt

⚒Gear-up Bundle⚒
(Get 3 tools of your choice) 20tbt

💐Flower Bundle💐
(Buy 5 hybrids of your choice) 20tbt

🎀Themed Bundle🎀
(Buy 5 themed objects of your choice e.g heart themed, food themed, etc.) 25tbt

That's it! Thank you! I will get to you with your order asap.

Ahhhh can I have Whitney????

Mayor:Amy
FC:Sidebar
Pickup or Delivery: Pickup
TBT or IGB: TBT 15?
Items wanted: Whitney

Last edited:
Hey it's me :) I have more stuff from your wishlist that I can give you. I have the
aluminum briefcase
Capricorn ornament
Libra scale
scorpio lamp
+ aloe and cabana bed

we already have each other added just tell me when you want to trade

Ahhhh can I have Whitney????

Mayor:Amy
TBT or IGB: TBT 15?
Items wanted: Whitney

Sure! Let me get her ready. I'll add you and VM you when my I'm about to open my gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey it's me :) I have more stuff from your wishlist that I can give you. I have the
aluminum briefcase
Capricorn ornament
Libra scale
scorpio lamp
+ aloe and cabana bed

we already have each other added just tell me when you want to trade

Oh wow that's great!! I'll get to you asap today. How does 20 tbt sound?

Last edited:
Mayor:Cassie
Pickup or Delivery: Delivery
TBT or IGB: TBT 20
Items wanted: clover bundle
Ps Could you add this to our trade thing (just take off 20 tbt from the 30 tbt please)

is it possible to trade dlc items for a villager? because i finally have a few things you have on your wishlist ^^

20 TBT is great along with the flower lily player? And all your items are ready :)

Mayor:Cassie
Pickup or Delivery: Delivery
TBT or IGB: TBT 20
Items wanted: clover bundle
Ps Could you add this to our trade thing (just take off 20 tbt from the 30 tbt please)

Sure! You could have the clover bundle! 20 tbt it is then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

is it possible to trade dlc items for a villager? because i finally have a few things you have on your wishlist ^^

Sure! You can have it for a villager! I am mainly looking for DLC items, so what items do you have? Also, what villager do you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

20 TBT is great along with the flower lily player? And all your items are ready :)

Thanks! I'll be right there, just give me 5 minutes to do something.

Mayor: Angelica (will pickup with side character A.I.)
FC: Sidebar
TBT or IGB: Wishlist Items (Entire Notebook Set)
Items wanted:Clover Bundle

For the villager bundle, can we really get any villager and save it for when we are ready for them?
I actually just want one villager though, but I'll still pay the 30. (Lucky)

No problem I'm just waiting for your gate to open :) my name is Ezzat from Milan

I can get you a fire works table and full moon vanity.

Sure! You could have the clover bundle! 20 tbt it is then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! You can have it for a villager! I am mainly looking for DLC items, so what items do you have? Also, what villager do you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! I'll be right there, just give me 5 minutes to do something.

i have 2/3 of 7/11 stuff (i still need to check) and some unorderables! i'll check once i get home.
i'm hoping for diana but i'm waiting for one of my villagers to move out so i'll just get back to you on that one but if you'd like, i can already give you the items i have? ^^

Mayor: Em
FC: sidebar
Pickup or Delivery: pick up
TBT or IGB: tbt
Items wanted:
Could I possibly adopt just Ruby for 15 tbt? c: I would also like Deirdre and pay 30 tbt for both but I only have room for one villager!
I'm also looking for 6 cedar saplings, 6 normal saplings, 5 pink and 5 white azalea starts! How much in total? :)

Last edited:
Mayor: Angelica (will pickup with side character A.I.)
FC: Sidebar
TBT or IGB: Wishlist Items (Entire Notebook Set)
Items wanted:Clover Bundle

For the villager bundle, can we really get any villager and save it for when we are ready for them?
I actually just want one villager though, but I'll still pay the 30. (Lucky)

Oh hi! I remember you from the old anything shop!
Yes, you can have the clover bundle in exchange for the notebook set! Thanks so much for contributing to my Wishlist!!
And yes again, I can give you any villager. It would be waiting for to you come and give it a new home when it's in boxes. The reason I'm doing this is because I'm about to spawn in my dreamies, but I really need to get rid of my first 10 villagers and I'd like to cycle through them with your villagers first.

mayor: candour
go: sidebar
pickup or delivery: pickup?
tbt or igb: 20tbt
items wanted: clovers bundle please!

I can get you a fire works table and full moon vanity.

That's great! Would you like to buy anything from my shop to trade for those two items? Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have 2/3 of 7/11 stuff (i still need to check) and some unorderables! i'll check once i get home.
i'm hoping for diana but i'm waiting for one of my villagers to move out so i'll just get back to you on that one but if you'd like, i can already give you the items i have? ^^
That's really really good! I thought nobody had the 7/11 stuff. It's okay if you have 2/3 of it. I can get Diana for you. Yes sure, you can give me the items if you want to already.

Oh hi! I remember you from the old anything shop!
Yes, you can have the clover bundle in exchange for the notebook set! Thanks so much for contributing to my Wishlist!!
And yes again, I can give you any villager. It would be waiting for to you come and give it a new home when it's in boxes. The reason I'm doing this is because I'm about to spawn in my dreamies, but I really need to get rid of my first 10 villagers and I'd like to cycle through them with your villagers first.

Yay! I've had the notebook set forever in my storage and I couldn't bring myself to sell it at re-tail. xD
As for the villagers, I only want Punchy to ping me, so it might take a bit of time travel and effort.
For some reason, amiibo characters don't ever want to leave naturally???
I might just ask about the villager bundle after he asks.

Back