Shop The Anything Shop! (REBORN)

That's great! Would you like to buy anything from my shop to trade for those two items? Thanks.

Is it alright if I could have a villager? I kinda want Zucker, but if not I can have an item if thats oki

Also when can we do the trading? I have college soon so I be leaving~I'm on in the afternoon. UK time.

Last edited:
I was hoping today because I just got someone I dont want in boxes and dont want anyone taking his spot besides Whitney /:

That's great! Would you like to buy anything from my shop to trade for those two items? Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's really really good! I thought nobody had the 7/11 stuff. It's okay if you have 2/3 of it. I can get Diana for you. Yes sure, you can give me the items if you want to already.

sure! i can get you your items today and get diana once my villager is in boxes? i'll TT to get them out asap and message you then? it might take some time though.. Would that be alright with you?

Last edited:
Mayor: Em
FC: sidebar
Pickup or Delivery: pick up
TBT or IGB: tbt
Items wanted:
Could I possibly adopt just Ruby for 15 tbt? c: I would also like Deirdre and pay 30 tbt for both but I only have room for one villager!
I'm also looking for 6 cedar saplings, 6 normal saplings, 5 pink and 5 white azalea starts! How much in total? :)

Hello! Yes, you can adopt Ruby. Do you have another villager that you don't want in your town? If so, we can trade that villager with Deirdre. As for the saplings and azaleas, I can shorten that down to 60 TBT. If you still want Deirdre, that would end up being 90 TBT. Excluding Deirdre would be 75 TBT. How do you feel about that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! When can we trade?

The day after tomorrow or the day after that works best for me? How about you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

mayor: candour
go: sidebar
pickup or delivery: pickup?
tbt or igb: 20tbt
items wanted: clovers bundle please!
Sure thing. Thank you!

Question, do you have these specific items?
Boxed Figurine, Coprolite, Parasaur Torso, Quaint Painting, Robust Statue, Snorkel Mask, Worthy Painting :blush:

just let me know when they're ready to be picked up! (I'll be at work for another few hours but after that I should be available for the rest of the day)

Is it alright if I could have a villager? I kinda want Zucker, but if not I can have an item if thats oki

Also when can we do the trading? I have college soon so I be leaving~I'm on in the afternoon. UK time.
Okay then! I can give you Zucker! In the afternoon in UK time, I'm not on then, as I go through AEST time, and I have work. How about in Friday or on a weekend?

Last edited:
Hello! Yes, you can adopt Ruby. Do you have another villager that you don't want in your town? If so, we can trade that villager with Deirdre. As for the saplings and azaleas, I can shorten that down to 60 TBT. If you still want Deirdre, that would end up being 90 TBT. Excluding Deirdre would be 75 TBT. How do you feel about that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing. Thank you!
Uhhhh, the day after tomorrow I guess, and I will bring all the things that I had offered you a while ago on your wish list thread:
aluminum brief case
Aries rocking chair
Aurora screen
Autograph cards
Blossom lantern
Bonfire
Boxed figurine
Bromeliacecae
Card lamp
Fireworks table
Kagamimochi
Rainbow screen
Scorpio lamp
Set square table
Slushie machine
In return for 2 million igb, labrador ornament and 30 tbt (but now taking off 20 tbt for the clovers)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing. Thank you!

Yeah that sounds good! There is another villager I'm trying to move out but I'm just waiting on them to ping. I think for now I will just take Ruby as I don't TT if that's okay with you! :D So 75tbt?
Also I will let you know when I have an open spot for Deirdre and I will get her then! c:

Please check your VMs, I've been waiting for your gate to open for a while now and I have all your items ready... it won't take a minute

Okay then! I can give you Zucker! In the afternoon in UK time, I'm not on then, as I go through AEST time, and I have work. How about in Friday or on a weekend?

The weekend should be completely fine, since I be finished with all my work by then. So I wouldn't have to worry. I ordered your itms, I see you on the weekend! I try and stop anyone from moving in~

I was hoping today because I just got someone I dont want in boxes and dont want anyone taking his spot besides Whitney /:

I know how to deal with this. Keep time travelling backwards, not in date, just in hours.
Keep the date. Before you go to sleep, rewind the day to the start (12am.) Keep rewinding and keep the same date, until I'm ready tomorrow. I'll come asap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure! i can get you your items today and get diana once my villager is in boxes? i'll TT to get them out asap and message you then? it might take some time though.. Would that be alright with you?

Sure, I'm fine with waiting. Take your time. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Question, do you have these specific items?
Boxed Figurine, Coprolite, Parasaur Torso, Quaint Painting, Robust Statue, Snorkel Mask, Worthy Painting :blush:

Yes, I do! Would you'd like to pay in In Game Bells or TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

just let me know when they're ready to be picked up! (I'll be at work for another few hours but after that I should be available for the rest of the day)

Ok, I will let you know asap. Thanks for ordering!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhhhh, the day after tomorrow I guess, and I will bring all the things that I had offered you a while ago on your wish list thread:
aluminum brief case
Aries rocking chair
Aurora screen
Autograph cards
Blossom lantern
Bonfire
Boxed figurine
Bromeliacecae
Card lamp
Fireworks table
Kagamimochi
Rainbow screen
Scorpio lamp
Set square table
Slushie machine
In return for 2 million igb, labrador ornament and 30 tbt (but now taking off 20 tbt for the clovers)
Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me. The day after tomorrow would be perfect!! Thank you!

I know how to deal with this. Keep time travelling backwards, not in date, just in hours.
Keep the date. Before you go to sleep, rewind the day to the start (12am.) Keep rewinding and keep the same date, until I'm ready tomorrow. I'll come asap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, I'm fine with waiting. Take your time. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I do! Would you'd like to pay in In Game Bells or TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I will let you know asap. Thanks for ordering!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me. The day after tomorrow would be perfect!! Thank you!

Ok im going to sleep then

Yeah that sounds good! There is another villager I'm trying to move out but I'm just waiting on them to ping. I think for now I will just take Ruby as I don't TT if that's okay with you! :D So 75tbt?
Also I will let you know when I have an open spot for Deirdre and I will get her then! c:
Okay then! You can take Ruby and the azaleas and saplings for 75 tbt! Just don't forget to come back if you need Deirdre! Thanks! :)

Woo, I'll put in an order :blush:

Mayor: Brianna
FC: 2234-7846-6289
Pickup or Delivery: Delivery
TBT or IGB: IGB, 100K + Rainbow Screen?
Items wanted: Boxed Figurine, Coprolite, Cheif's Pic, Cloud Flooring, Pink Heart Balloon, Parasaur Torso, Quaint Painting, Robust Statue, Snorkel Mask, Worthy Painting

Woo, I'll put in an order :blush:

Mayor: Brianna
FC: 2234-7846-6289
Pickup or Delivery: Delivery
TBT or IGB: IGB, 100K + Rainbow Screen?
Items wanted: Boxed Figurine, Coprolite, Cheif's Pic, Cloud Flooring, Pink Heart Balloon, Parasaur Torso, Quaint Painting, Robust Statue, Snorkel Mask, Worthy Painting

Oh, thank you so much for giving me a Wishlist item! I will accept 100k IGB along with all those items too. Thanks once again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

When are you available to trade c:

I'm avalible from to tomorrow until Tuesday (AEST time.)

The weekend should be completely fine, since I be finished with all my work by then. So I wouldn't have to worry. I ordered your itms, I see you on the weekend! I try and stop anyone from moving in~

Okay then! Don't be afraid to tell me if there's anything else you want. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

When do you think you'll be able to deliver? :blush:

As I said before, tomorrow and the following days until Tuesday.

Back