Shop The Anything Shop! (REBORN)

Can I have the clover bundle instead of the 20 TBT for the items in your wishlist? I hope you'll be able to keep up with requests as I'm expecting my order ready and the trade to happen tomorrow. Goodnight :)

I know how to deal with this. Keep time travelling backwards, not in date, just in hours.
Keep the date. Before you go to sleep, rewind the day to the start (12am.) Keep rewinding and keep the same date, until I'm ready tomorrow. I'll come asap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, I'm fine with waiting. Take your time. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I do! Would you'd like to pay in In Game Bells or TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I will let you know asap. Thanks for ordering!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me. The day after tomorrow would be perfect!! Thank you!

i have the azalea bonsai, 24-hour shop baskets, and sandwich display. i'm ready when you are ^^

Mayor: Jacqui

FC: See sidebar :)

Pickup or Delivery: Which ever is easiest for you?

TBT or IGB: TBT - depending on what items you have, I'm happy to negotiate a price
Items wanted: antique shelf, basic trash can, bread basket, bread-making set, breaker, cup of tea, dinnerware, firewood, frying pan, glass teapot, range, table with cloth, shopping bag

*my highest priority items are the table with cloth. i can't seem to find anyone that can get it for me, as well as the range*

Last edited:
Can I have the clover bundle instead of the 20 TBT for the items in your wishlist? I hope you'll be able to keep up with requests as I'm expecting my order ready and the trade to happen tomorrow. Goodnight :)

That's okay, I'm available to do that tomorrow. Goodnight!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have the azalea bonsai, 24-hour shop baskets, and sandwich display. i'm ready when you are ^^

Thank you so much! Right now it's almost ten and I have to go to sleep. Let's trade tomorrow. Thank you!

Mayor: Noodle
FC: in the sidebar!
Pickup or Delivery: Pickup
TBT or IGB: 20 TBT
Items wanted: Clover bundle

Thanks a lot~!
(And good night!)

Last edited:
That's okay, I'm available to do that tomorrow. Goodnight!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! Right now it's almost ten and I have to go to sleep. Let's trade tomorrow. Thank you!

alright! i have a villager leaving soon so maybe we can trade Diana tomorrow as well. thank you so much! sleep well and have a good day ^^

Mayor: Jacqui

FC: See sidebar :)

Pickup or Delivery: Which ever is easiest for you?

TBT or IGB: TBT - depending on what items you have, I'm happy to negotiate a price
Items wanted: antique shelf, basic trash can, bread basket, bread-making set, breaker, cup of tea, dinnerware, firewood, frying pan, glass teapot, range, table with cloth, shopping bag

*my highest priority items are the table with cloth. i can't seem to find anyone that can get it for me, as well as the range*

Hi! I'm sorry to say, but most of these items are currently unavailable to me, as I do not sell RV things. I can get the Basic Trash Can, Breaker, Firewood, Shopping Bag and (good news) the Range.
As for the Table with Cloth, I'm sorry that I don't have it, but I know that you can get that from Julia's RV.
In one more week, I'm going to introduce RV items and visits to this shop. Sorry and thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright! i have a villager leaving soon so maybe we can trade Diana tomorrow as well. thank you so much! sleep well and have a good day ^^

Thank you! You too, sleep well!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Noodle
FC: in the sidebar!
TBT or IGB: 20 TBT
Items wanted: Clover bundle

Thanks a lot~!
(And good night!)

Hi! Sure, you can have the Clover Bundle (it's been a popular one today!)
Anyways, Good Night!
Thank youu!!!!
:)

Hey there,

I would like to order a clover bundle for 20 TBT! And do you happen to have some bamboo for sale? :3

Hey there,

I would like to order a clover bundle for 20 TBT! And do you happen to have some bamboo for sale? :3

Hello! Yes, you can have the Clover Bundle. And yes, I do have some bamboo for sale! How much would you offer for it?
Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's no problem! I'd still be happy to take those items off of you, if that's okay? :)

Sure, you can have them. I'll deliver them by tomorrow or the day after. Thanks!

Hello! Yes, you can have the Clover Bundle. And yes, I do have some bamboo for sale! How much would you offer for it?
Thank you!

Hurray! Would 25 TBT be alright for the clover bundle and 2 baskets of bamboo? :)

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, you can have them. I'll deliver them by tomorrow or the day after. Thanks!

thank you! will you reach out to me when you have the items?
maybe we can figure out the cost then? :)

-----Going to Sleep-----
Please don't be afraid to still post your requests! ��
I'll read them all when I wake up tomorrow! ��
Sweet Dreams everyone! ��

glad to see your shops back! im so sorry what happened to you that's horrible for someone to do :/

Mayor: Allainah
FC: 2123-0967-3627
TBT or IGB: TBT
Items wanted:
Clover bundle (20)
Yut board (5)
Grape plate (5)
Total TBT: 30

edit: i'm not going to be on for the rest of the day, so anytime 9am-9pm tomorrow EST timezone i'll be on,

Last edited:
hello ;) welcome back!

Mayor: Claire
FC: in signature / sidebar
Pickup or Delivery: delivery please (for the clovers)! pick up ofc for the villager
TBT or IGB: 35 tbt (but i also have the blossom lanterns and carp banner from your wishlist if you're willing to knock it down a few tbt for those items ;) )
Items wanted: clover bundle, Lolly (maaan that was the hardest decision of my life to choose just one of my dreamies :') but i have someone moving out on the 22nd, so if I could pick her up on the 23rd, that would be lovely :blush: )

thank youuuuuu!

Mayor:Arixana
FC:Sidebar
Pickup or Delivery: Delivery
TBT or IGB:TBT
Items wanted:Clover Bundle
Total:20TBT

Last edited:
Mayor: Alina of Pineleaf
FC: sidebar & signature
Pickup or Delivery: Pick up!
TBT or IGB: 2 TBT?
Items wanted: tea room wall (if you have it)

Welcome back!
Name: Will be coming from my second town where I am Mayor Alice of Utopia
FC: Sidebar
IGB or TBT: TBT
Items Wanted: I would like to do the Villager bundle please. I am currently looking for Stitches and Tiffany.

first of all, sorry that i'm not using the order form. i'm on mobile so its very hard to copy and paste.
i have these things off your wishlist: azalea bonsai, rainbow screen, slushie machine, bunny y balloon, bunny g balloon, bunny b balloon, green balloon
i'd like the lucky clover bundle in return ^^ i'd like to buy two of the clover pack, so how much tbt will the rest be?

Back