Shop The Anything Shop! (REBORN)

Ah, no with reserving the cupboard if I think what you mean is me going to get it at the RV? I'm pretty busy that week.
It's all good you can cancel my order.
But thank you so much for try! :)

Hi! Is it okay if I give these items to you next week, since I am very busy and I am doing a sale just for RV items next week? Also, I think a reasonable price for that would be 16 TBT. Is that okay?

Of course! take your time! Just message me when you can bring the items! ^ ^ Also that's an incredibly reasonable price, yes!

Mayor: Nessa
FC: see sidebar ~
Pickup or Delivery: Delivery
TBT or IGB: 20tbt + zodiac set and other orderables
Items wanted: Clover bundle, 20x blue hydrangea, 20x pink hydrangea

I can get you a number of things off your wishlist, but I'd be willing to pay 1tbt per bush shoot if that's more suitable for you ^^ Do you happen to have golden roses? Thanks in advance :)

Mayor: Puff
FC: Sidebar
TBT or IGB: 500k IGB
Items Wanted: Clover Bundle

Ah, no with reserving the cupboard if I think what you mean is me going to get it at the RV? I'm pretty busy that week.
It's all good you can cancel my order.
But thank you so much for try! :)

Oh really?
I don't mind if you come in two weeks time. That's completely okay. So are you sure you want to cancel your order?
It's okay if you do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course! take your time! Just message me when you can bring the items! ^ ^ Also that's an incredibly reasonable price, yes!

Alright! I'll VM you as soon as I have your order ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's fine if you don't have a yut board & yes I mean the twelve grape plate. tysm <3

No problem at all! I will contact you when I am ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Yuck!!!
FC: 4098-7483-3869
Delivery
TBT
Items wanted: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Otu550xz4R

Hi there! I can give you:
Zodiac ox
Twelve grape
Rainbow screen
Purple high top
Palm tree lamp
Hero's boots
Fireworks table
Blossom lantern
Aurora screen
Afternoon tea set
How much TBT would you like for that?

Mayor: Nessa
FC: see sidebar ~
TBT or IGB: 20tbt + zodiac set and other orderables
Items wanted: Clover bundle, 20x blue hydrangea, 20x pink hydrangea

I can get you a number of things off your wishlist, but I'd be willing to pay 1tbt per bush shoot if that's more suitable for you ^^ Do you happen to have golden roses? Thanks in advance :)
Hi there! Yes, I will give you 50 Clovers, 20 Blue Hydrangea and 20 Pink Hydrangea. I'm very sorry, but I don't have any Gold Roses. So, what are the Wishlist items that you have for me? How many?
Please tell me, and then I will determine the price for the clovers and hydrangea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Puff
TBT or IGB: 500k IGB
Items Wanted: Clover Bundle
Okay then, 500k IGB would be perfect! Thanks for ordering! I'll VM you when I'm ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Shorna
TBT or IGB: TBT please!
Items Wanted: plant partition, ice-cream display, slushie machine, pink wood floor, iron garden chair (x4), iron garden table, shaved-ice lamp, cupcake, Fancy tea set, and afternoon-tea set

Hello there!
Well, I can get you all the items except for the shaved-ice lamp. Please offer a TBT price.

Hi there! Yes, I will give you 50 Clovers, 20 Blue Hydrangea and 20 Pink Hydrangea. I'm very sorry, but I don't have any Gold Roses. So, what are the Wishlist items that you have for me? How many?
Please tell me, and then I will determine the price for the clovers and hydrangea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay then, 500k IGB would be perfect! Thanks for ordering! I'll VM you when I'm ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello there!
Well, I can get you all the items except for the shaved-ice lamp. Please offer a TBT price.

Would 65 TBT be okay (5 TBT per item)?

Hello! I'm available to pick up my order if it's ready. Just let me know. :D Thanks a lot again~

That's a-okay. I can get you the aloe, aires rocking chair, azalea bonsai, bromialecae, capricorn ornament, fireworks table, gemini closet, leo sculpture, libra scale, rainbow screen and scorpio lamp :)

Mayor: Sprout
FC: sidebar
Pickup or delivery: pickup
TBT or IGB: 15 TBT :3
Item (villager) wanted: Merengue
Never mind I have her

Last edited:
Mayor: Emily
FC: 2509-1809-2257
Pickup or Delivery: Either or, whatever is more convenient for you. :)
TBT or IGB: IGB (whatever price you feel would be best for you. :) )
Items wanted: Full rococo set and possibly a bamboo start or two if you wouldn't mind.

Last edited:
Mayor: Olivia
FC: 3067-4507-7918
Pickup or Delivery: Delivery, if you can just drop it outside my house, by the mailbox.
TBT or IGB: what are those?
Items wanted: Forest or nature themed furniture

Hey hey :)
This idea of a shop is really nice :)

Mayor: Inga
TBT or IGB: IGB, please set the price yourself to make it easier for you :)
Items wanted: entire exotic set and zen set please :D

Thank you :blush:

Last edited:
Mayor: Selene
FC: Sidebar~
Pickup or Delivery: Pickup
TBT or IGB: TBT
Items wanted: Villager bundle: Punchy and Lucky :)

Mayor: Candor
Pickup or Delivery: pickup, please!
TBT or IGB: igb, you set the price
Items wanted: good luck charm and ikada trophy

thank you :3

That sounds perfect.

Okie dokie! Should I go ahead and send you the TBT? I've already added your FC as well!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I was able to get the items I needed from other trades (Super sorry about that)! I hope you have a wonderful day though!

Last edited:
Back