• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🌹🌹Come Visit My Town! 🌹🌹 (Dream Address)

Delirious

decorating addict
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2956-0406-6303
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Feedback
100% (153) +
Hello everyone! I'd like to show each and every one of you my dream town ~
I worked very hard on my town and want to inspire new players to not give up on how you'd like your town to look like ♥
This all has came from my imagination but I don't mind anyone to take ideas and make it your own! I tried organizing my flowers to match each of their colors so it won't be spreaded out and unorganized enable for it to look lovely ^-^ ♥ My favorite part of my town of course is my house itself, it's all upgraded and I was able to finally obtain the golden exterior and what not so make sure to stop by!
The town date is currently set on beautiful Cherry Blossoms so when you spawn in, you'll see pink flower petals falling down from the sky along with a little sunset to add a nice calming vibe ~

Dream Address ~ 4C00 - 0069 - 3E89
If you have any ideas or questions about my town don't be afraid to leave a message in the thread or leave a VM! Hope you enjoy my little town!

Answers to past questions ~

◊ Topiary can be obtainable by having all your weeds cleared out before Leif gives you the challenge so all weeds must be gone before 6 AM. I recommend to have the "Beautiful Ordinance" in effect so you don't have to worry about it as much

◊ My town tune was from Youtube, I didn't catch the name of it so I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Sweeeeeet! I'm also working on my town but it's not even close to finished. The dream address is in my sig if u want to see it

Very nice, easy to get from a to b.
I like your house, very iron man.
What is your town tune?! It's sounds really familiar but I can't place it.

Very nice, easy to get from a to b.
I like your house, very iron man.
What is your town tune?! It's sounds really familiar but I can't place it.

Lol I dont quite remember just got it from youtube but thank you!

I'm new in new leaf, and I'd love to visit for inspiration �� my friend code is 4356-5016-3768 ~

I really like the paths you used in your town, as well as flower placements and all the pwps.
That must have taken a lot of work and dedication c: The customised furniture is lovely too! Good job on your town, you should be proud. On another note, how did you go about acquiring those adorable topiary?

Last edited:
I love the layout of your town, looks like you put alot of work into collecting furniture and flowers :D

I really like the paths you used in your town, as well as flower placements and all the pwps.
That must have taken a lot of work and dedication c: The customised furniture is lovely too! Good job on your town, you should be proud. On another note, how did you go about acquiring those adorable topiary?
Oh those I love too! Leif should give you all of them if you have no weeds in your town <3 I'm glad you liked it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love the layout of your town, looks like you put alot of work into collecting furniture and flowers :D

Playing for 4 years should come up with something lol glad you liked my town!! <333

I just visited I like the vibe of your town. I like all the orange and pink colors around, and your house is really nice looking :)

Boop !
Updated c: added new flowers and bridges

Bump! Updated flowers and house! Upstairs is different along with the room in the back ♡
Going to later on update the whole house owo

Updated IM SO PROUD OF WHAT I DID PLS CHECK IT OUT EEEP

Such a beautiful town, I LOVE IT <3

Last edited:
Really enjoyed your town it was really pretty keep up the good work!

Your town is stunning!!! <<<<33333
I love the placement of the public works projects & the flowers. Just everything is very well done awesome job:D !!!

Back