• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like spicy stuff

Do you like eating spicy stuff?

• Heck yea

Votes: 151 75.1%
  • Heck no

Votes: 50 24.9%

• Total voters
yeah but it has to be... flavorful? if it's bland and spicy, that's just gross

Yes, I love spicy foods. I also have a high tolerance for it after eating those kinds of foods for so long.

No, I'm not a fan of spicy food. Doesn't help that my spice tolerance is very low, lol

I enjoy spicy foods but im not too strong for spices
A few drops of tobasco is enough for me
And besides that im very concerned about the side effects of it so im always precacious

I like it but it doesn't like me. I can stomache spicy sauce, but anything else has a hurtful exit. I still like it though, it tastes great.

i love it but my mouth's not used to it yet. the lightest things make me feel like my face's on fire

I only eat spicy food if I have a lot of water to drink after lmao. I can't stand the aftertaste with nothing to drink :']

Not at all. If my mouth is even remotely on fire I feel like I need to drink a gallon of cold water.

HECK yea, light me up

actually eating some Thai curry as we speak that is 🔥🔥🔥
runny nose is so annoying but so worth it

Yesss I've been using hot sauce since two years old. My parents tried punishing me with it and found out I liked it. 🤣

I enjoy spicy food but I practically only eat spicy food when I’m having a curry and it’s got to have a nice flavour to it rather then been so spicy it ruins the taste.

Depends on what dish it is and how spicy it is. I don't like it when it gives me a severe burning sensation in my mouth, which is ironic, since I'm 1/32 Indonesian and most of those people are actually very fond of even the spiciest of foods. (I know someone who is fully Indonesian and who actually ate an entire red chilli pepper without flinching or anything where I was too 😱)

I love spicy foods! Soups, chicken, mac n' cheese, definitely. I add either hot sauce/buffalo sauce to lots of stuff I eat, mostly pasta. I also enjoy chili/lime chips and Takis. Spicy candy, however, like the red hot hard candies (I forgot their name lol) I can't stand those yuck 🥵 it's a pretty bad combination, if you ask me. Candy is best either sweet or sour, and gummy <3

I live for spice and all things nice 😋
Though seriously, I like spicy noodles, chickens, everything except for those red cinnamon candies, those don’t need to exist.

i love spicy food as long as they have flavor as well!! if anything tastes like nothing but spice then i probably won't like it

I like spicy food but I hate food that spicy food that are only spicy for the sake of being spicy. I want to be able to taste the other flavors too. I prefer Indian and Asian spice mixes/flavor over other ones. I also can handle these mixes a lot better than spicy Mexican dishes.

I highly recommend getting papaya salad at a Thai restaurant. It's a refreshing mix of spicy and sweet.

Back