• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like spicy stuff

Do you like eating spicy stuff?

• Heck yea

Votes: 151 75.1%
  • Heck no

Votes: 50 24.9%

• Total voters
I love spicy food! Usually it's pretty tasty (I love Indian and Thai for that reason!) and it feels very cleansing.

Can't really cast a vote cuz it depends on the type of spice xD if it's Spicy Ahi then Heck Yea! or if it's Korean Spicy Rice Cake then Heck Yea! but if it's things like wasabi or ginger then that's a heck no... if only there was an inbetween vote 💦

I love spicy food and my tolerance seems to constantly be increasing. I expect at some point to be able to eat a raw habanero and feel fine afterwards, though that will probably take a while.

i'm literally the only person in my family that can't handle food that's even the slightest bit spicy
it's too painful to eat, i prefer plain food lol

Heck yeah! I'm always making salsa cause I blow through it so quickly lol

I would love to love spicy things... but my spice tolerance is so low ;w; I can't take anything spicy, hot sauce is so much for me ; ^ ;

I love spicy food! notably stuff like jambalaya, red beans and rice, General Tso chicken, jalapeño poppers, foods with spicy seasoning like fried chicken, etc. most of my favorite foods are spicy things :)

I'm working on my spice tolerance and I'm able to handle very mild spice now. I appreciate how it adds flavour and depth, but I can't appreciate it if it's too strong.

A great portion of foods in my culture are spicy and I grew up eating them. I’d say my tolerance level is okay, but too much hot sauce will have me sniffling lol. There are some foods where I’m used to eating with hot sauce and can’t imagine pairing it with other sauces/dips.

I love spicy, but only occasionally. I like a small, slow burn like wasabi a lot. Though I have a new favourite of spicy sauce which if I remember correctly is Romanian? It is amazing though my jar of it broke recently so I need to drive like 1.5hrs one way just to get another jar 😭

I want to be the type of person who likes spicy stuff, but I can't seem to enjoy it. I like moderately spiced stuff that has a little bit of kick to it, but if it's definitely hardcore I have to avoid it.

That said, I'm not completely averse to hot peppers in my food, like totally bland stuff. So I guess I'm somewhere in the middle.

im scared of spicy stuff because i dont like pain. i used to not eat ANYTHING spicy, however after my girlfriend and i moved in together she pushed me to try new things and i started to try spicy things and honestly i like some, but only if the spice level is low

HECK YEAH

I used to be able to eat raw chili peppers but my stomach is a dirty traitor and won't let me do it anymore without major regrets. Sticking to habanero chips now.

as someone of asian descend i don't like spice and i feel kind of guilty LOL my taste buds just can't handle it :|

i go nuts over spicy food! if someone offered me super hot hot wings, or spicy dill pickles and told me to have at it, i'd tear through them. i'm a huge foodie, but i've always been enamored over spicy foods since i was a little kid. not to the extent where i'd eat hot peppers just for kicks, but it's up there.

Absolutely! However, I prefer mild and bit of medium level of spiciness (in other words, Scoville scale). Some spicy foods I love are hot cheetos, jalapeño poppers, and spicy tuna rolls.

Back