Do you like spicy stuff

Do you like eating spicy stuff?

• Heck yea

Votes: 151 75.1%
  • Heck no

Votes: 50 24.9%

• Total voters
omg yesss, if im ordering anything savory and it has the option to be spicy i will take that option always

probably my favorite thing ever in the cold winter is a hot bowl of super spicy pho

Yes, too much. I would eat spicy food all the time if I could, I LOVE it!!! It actually triggers endorphins in your brain which can make you feel a thrill after eating it. I always seem more energetic afterward.

I'm the only one in my family who enjoys it at all though. I have to be diligent about washing dishes that contained spicy food as it is hazardous to their eyes.

Yes, I have to be in the mood though, it's very useful though to have spicy food while its cold weather. In the summer though it isn't so great :s

nooo ;-;
i have a very low tolerance for anything spicy. idk if its just a personal thing or bc of spd but no thanks

I like spicy food, but I can't eat any of it bc it doesn't sit well with me.

I hate that I'm from Texas so people are completely shocked that I won't have anything spicy. It's not that I hate it, it's that my body won't tolerate it. I need sympathy, not scolding hahaha

yes i love it, <<<< check out the user name lol

i used to like crazy spicy, like ghost pepper hot sauces, but i don?t really like it so extreme anymore.

I mean, a lot of spicy food is really good, but there's a fine line between tasting-good spicy and my-tounge-is-on-fire-and-so-is-the-rest-of-my-body spicy

Oh heck yes! I didn't like it at first, until 3 years ago, Burger King's spicy boneless pizza buffalo wings came along, and changed the way I ate forever.

not really, we never eat spicy food at home so i havent really gotten used to it and i think the feeling you get in your mouth when you eat spicy food is uncomfortable .

I enjoy mildly spicy things, like some curries or spicy salsa, but if I eat something tooo spicy it feels like it's burning a hole in my stomach for the next couple of hours.

Back