• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like spicy stuff

Do you like eating spicy stuff?

• Heck yea

Votes: 151 75.1%
  • Heck no

Votes: 50 24.9%

• Total voters
I love cayenne, wasabi, sriracha, curry, jabeneros, cholula, tapatio. It's soooo yummy.

I generally don't like spicy stuff. I don't like the feeling of my mouth being on fire.
The exceptions are pickles in salt (which are usually a little spicy), ezme salad (called "Turkish Salad" in Israel) and pickled ginger that comes with sushi.

I love spicy food!! I have ever since I was a little kid; my brother on the other hand won't eat nacho cheese or pepperoni because those are too spicy for him.

Looooove spicy stuff. When I was young I loved sweet and hated spicy. Now that I'm older I love spicy and don't really care for sweet

I LOVE SPICY FOODS, while my sister thinks that Doritos are spicy

No no no.. LOL not only can my taste buds hate it . But my stomach issues prevent me from even attempting too eat anything spicy.

I looove spicy food, but since I burnt my tongue once so badly I feel everything even more spicy now and can barely handle the slightest spicy food without drinking 1 liter of milk >:

Absolutely, haha. I go through a jumbo size bottle of Sriracha every two weeks. I don't consider that spicy at all, so I usually add something else (ghost chili pepper flakes, raw jalapenos, thai peppers, etc.).

I despise it but some foods are better a little bit spicy

Definitely!! I like spicy things, but not things that just taste purely like spice. As in completely flavourless, and you can't taste anything else but just spice things.

Last edited:
I have the most fragile tongue in the whole world. I can't stand spicy stuff at all, which is sad, because I actually enjoy some of it. Like I can handle maybe one bite of something mildly spicy if I follow it with milk and then don't keep eating it, if I eat more of a spicy thing the spicy builds in my mouth and burns me and I sweat and cry and it's just not a fun time. =[ I also can't digest peppers at all, if a pepper sneaks its way into my food I get the WORSE indigestion and stomach problems, plus burping pepper flavor usually for an entire day following...

I like certain kinds of spicy like Mexican food, curry and dukbokki and hate others like wasabi. I'd say I do like spicy food because I like spicy food, I just don't like the taste of ALL spicy food. Does that make sense?

I've always loved spicy food, and I've built a tolerance for it since I eat hot chips and salsa pretty much nonstop. Last semester I craved spicy food so much that I went to this Chinese culture area nearby just to buy spicy ramen. However, I made the mistake of buying the sauce-based ramen instead of the powder/water-based ramen, so it ended up being so spicy that I had to water it down to avoid burning my tongue. The sauce came out of the packet like blood - honestly it was too much. Whoever has the ability to eat that no problem, I respect them so much lol

Back