• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like spicy stuff

Do you like eating spicy stuff?

• Heck yea

Votes: 151 75.1%
  • Heck no

Votes: 50 24.9%

• Total voters
HECK YEA!

...although my stomach can't handle food anymore... :[

Heck yes!! I LOVE spicy food! Gotta have a bottle of hot sauce in the fridge at ALL times!

I have hot sauce every day, I really like spicy foods. I have a decent collection of sauces and spices now ~

I quite like spicy flavours, but I don't really like much spicy food, if that makes sense.
Like, anything even remotely related to indian or mexican cuisine (curry and that jazz) tastes gross to me, but I do season most of what I cook with spicy pepper and stuff.

Oh but wasabi with sashimi is wonderful. I love it.

I love it! I just don't really like it when you can't even taste the food anymore.

Depends on what spicy. If it's the one that goes straight down, sure but if it's that one staying in your mouth forever, then no.

Definitely! A bit of spice adds flavor to a lot of savory dishes.

It just depends, really. If it's a long-lasting spicy taste, no. If it's a quick one, I like it.

Heck no. I'd like to be able to eat it but I legit can't. Any hibt of spice, I end up coughing. ;w;

It just depends, really. If it's a long-lasting spicy taste, no. If it's a quick one, I like it.

Same, I hate those that stays around forever.. like some curry stuff I had but yeah gimme some nice chili sauces and stuff that goes down and I'm in.

It depends. I'm quite used to spicy korean food since I grew up eating it.. I can't live without kimchi, gochujang and samjang but I can't for the life of me eat some Indonesian dishes and even some Thai dishes.

I like certain spicy food, but I can't take it really well. I start tearing up and I turn red as a tomato.

Yes I love the taste of spicy foods but I have the worst tolerance for spices and usually end up with a burning mouth.

Spicy food for the win!
My mom always makes me this spicy pasta with herbs and garlic and it's been a childhood favorite of mine

Back