Do you like spicy stuff

Do you like eating spicy stuff?

• Heck yea

Votes: 151 75.1%
  • Heck no

Votes: 50 24.9%

• Total voters
I generally don't like spicy stuff. I don't like the feeling of my mouth being on fire.
The exceptions are pickles in salt (which are usually a little spicy), ezme salad (called "Turkish Salad" in Israel) and pickled ginger that comes with sushi.

I love spicy food!! I have ever since I was a little kid; my brother on the other hand won't eat nacho cheese or pepperoni because those are too spicy for him.

Looooove spicy stuff. When I was young I loved sweet and hated spicy. Now that I'm older I love spicy and don't really care for sweet

No no no.. LOL not only can my taste buds hate it . But my stomach issues prevent me from even attempting too eat anything spicy.

I looove spicy food, but since I burnt my tongue once so badly I feel everything even more spicy now and can barely handle the slightest spicy food without drinking 1 liter of milk >:

Absolutely, haha. I go through a jumbo size bottle of Sriracha every two weeks. I don't consider that spicy at all, so I usually add something else (ghost chili pepper flakes, raw jalapenos, thai peppers, etc.).

I despise it but some foods are better a little bit spicy

Definitely!! I like spicy things, but not things that just taste purely like spice. As in completely flavourless, and you can't taste anything else but just spice things.

Last edited:
I have the most fragile tongue in the whole world. I can't stand spicy stuff at all, which is sad, because I actually enjoy some of it. Like I can handle maybe one bite of something mildly spicy if I follow it with milk and then don't keep eating it, if I eat more of a spicy thing the spicy builds in my mouth and burns me and I sweat and cry and it's just not a fun time. =[ I also can't digest peppers at all, if a pepper sneaks its way into my food I get the WORSE indigestion and stomach problems, plus burping pepper flavor usually for an entire day following...

I like certain kinds of spicy like Mexican food, curry and dukbokki and hate others like wasabi. I'd say I do like spicy food because I like spicy food, I just don't like the taste of ALL spicy food. Does that make sense?

I've always loved spicy food, and I've built a tolerance for it since I eat hot chips and salsa pretty much nonstop. Last semester I craved spicy food so much that I went to this Chinese culture area nearby just to buy spicy ramen. However, I made the mistake of buying the sauce-based ramen instead of the powder/water-based ramen, so it ended up being so spicy that I had to water it down to avoid burning my tongue. The sauce came out of the packet like blood - honestly it was too much. Whoever has the ability to eat that no problem, I respect them so much lol

Back