Do you like spicy stuff

Do you like eating spicy stuff?

• Heck yea

Votes: 151 75.1%
  • Heck no

Votes: 50 24.9%

• Total voters
Yes! I eat spicy food at least half the nights of the week. If it makes my lips numb or my tongue tingle, I consider that a job well done!

Yes! Put Sriracha and Sambal Oelek on everything, Kimchi with ramen, love spicy thai soup...

Last edited:
You bet I do! Though I haven't eaten much spicy food in the last few years, so I probably have a bit of a cat's tongue right now. :'>

Love it! My stomache is really sensitive though, so I can't eat it too often.

I like the korean version of spicy, as well as szechuan spicy, but I can't handle indian spicy? help

Of course! I was just at a restaurant in Huntsville, Alabama, that served both American and Japanese food, and I put so much wasabi on my sushi and I loved it.:D Whenever I go to Popeyes, I get the spicy chicken there, which is interesting, because when my mom used to go there a lot (mainly back in 2006 and 2007), I didn't like spicy chicken at all, then again, I was only 6-7 years old.
I'm about to eat some tacos actually that my mom is making, and while I also love the spiciness of Mexican food, my mom only serves mild tacos, which I still love nonetheless.:)

absolutely! i love spicy Cajun food, Thai food, Indian food, and Mexican food. not to mention gulasch, buffalo wings, pepper jack cheese, italian sausage, and anything with hot sauce added (especally Cholula and Tobasco sauces)

Nope. I don't like eating spicy stuff. :/ I can't handle it at all. I tired some spicy foods one time then I had this urge to drink lots of water. So... Yeah. It is on my list of things that I don't like.

Yeahhh! I grew up with my dad who loves putting spicy condiments on his food, so I guess that's where I got my hankering for spiciness too. I can get by mildly spicy stuff, but I don't have the guts to eat one whole chili (my dad can do that! :0). I tried the spiciest level at a buffalo wings place once and I got stomach aches for 3 days. Good thing right beside the buffalo wings place was a milk tea shop; kinda toned down the extreme spiciness at the moment pffft.

Back