• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like spicy stuff

Do you like eating spicy stuff?

• Heck yea

Votes: 151 75.1%
  • Heck no

Votes: 50 24.9%

• Total voters
Yep! I find it comforting at milder levels, and thrilling at higher levels.

omg yesss, if im ordering anything savory and it has the option to be spicy i will take that option always

probably my favorite thing ever in the cold winter is a hot bowl of super spicy pho

Yes, too much. I would eat spicy food all the time if I could, I LOVE it!!! It actually triggers endorphins in your brain which can make you feel a thrill after eating it. I always seem more energetic afterward.

I'm the only one in my family who enjoys it at all though. I have to be diligent about washing dishes that contained spicy food as it is hazardous to their eyes.

Yes, I have to be in the mood though, it's very useful though to have spicy food while its cold weather. In the summer though it isn't so great :s

nooo ;-;
i have a very low tolerance for anything spicy. idk if its just a personal thing or bc of spd but no thanks

I like spicy food, but I can't eat any of it bc it doesn't sit well with me.

I hate that I'm from Texas so people are completely shocked that I won't have anything spicy. It's not that I hate it, it's that my body won't tolerate it. I need sympathy, not scolding hahaha

mostly no
the only thing thats spicy/hot that i can eat and enjoy are hot chips

yes i love it, <<<< check out the user name lol

i used to like crazy spicy, like ghost pepper hot sauces, but i don?t really like it so extreme anymore.

I mean, a lot of spicy food is really good, but there's a fine line between tasting-good spicy and my-tounge-is-on-fire-and-so-is-the-rest-of-my-body spicy

Oh heck yes! I didn't like it at first, until 3 years ago, Burger King's spicy boneless pizza buffalo wings came along, and changed the way I ate forever.

not really, we never eat spicy food at home so i havent really gotten used to it and i think the feeling you get in your mouth when you eat spicy food is uncomfortable .

I enjoy mildly spicy things, like some curries or spicy salsa, but if I eat something tooo spicy it feels like it's burning a hole in my stomach for the next couple of hours.

Back