Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Who does or doesn't have Gracie's Shop?

I don't, I'm still hating her for making me clean her stupid car for ugly clothes while she's whining about my "hick town" in gamecube.

I just passed my 4th fashion check yesterday, and I'll have T&T Emporium (and Gracie's) on Thursday.

I have Gracies, but I aint spending my money on her expensive stuff, maybe some of the clothes, hats but thats about it.

I don't have her in my town yet. I've passed three fashion checks so the final one ought to be this week.

I cannot wait for the upgrade even if I don't use Gracie that much. Her prices are ridiculous!

Yes. I have her in my town. Just got her like two days ago. The only furniture sets I like from Gracie's are the princess and the gorgeous. Though... I really like the gorgeous sofa and gorgeous seat. All in all, I would mostly go there to check out the clothes, accessories, and shoes.

Last edited:
I had her before I remade my town. I like the princess set and enjoy some of the clothing, but the shoes look so ugly to me. (at least, all the shoes that I've seen.)

She's been in my town since forever. I've only bought sporadically in her shop. I have the bells for it but I'm not enjoying her Gracie series set right now.

I have Gracie's shop in seven of my towns. My eighth town's store just upgraded to T.I.Y this week.

I have Gracie and honestly there's once in a while where I'm like, I haven't spent lots of bells and Gracie is expensive, but then I really realize I'd rather save my money to buy one fertilizer a day than wear any of her stuff, and I bought the first thing so I could get the mannequin lmao.

I have her in my main town and I'm working towards upgrading to emporium on my second town... but I couldn't care much for her. Her fashion sense is TERRIBLE. I'm appalled at the clothes on the mannequins. I like a few clothing items on their own but she just sucks at putting an outfit together ._. I must say though I really love a few select furniture pieces from the summer Gracie series. Usually I buy her pieces off users here unless I can get stuff on sale... I rarely go up there at all.

I have Gracie in my town but I never visit or buy things there anymore; I only used to buy the sets so I could have them in my house and score 150,000 points from the HHA and get the gold house model. Now that I have it the only set I use is the Gorgeous set, and I sold the Sweets and Princess sets that I had bought. Her outfit choices and overall style are pretty bad though.

Back