• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I'm being stalked by a mosquito as I lay down paths in my new town

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I am not having good luck with bugs in Kingford so far. I was stung by a bee, scared by a taranula, and now I'm being stalked by a mosquito. And I am pretty sure another tarantula was lurking earlier because I hear the noise that thing makes when it's nearby.

Last edited:
Mosquitoes are the most annoying bug. I usually just catch them all and have a mini collection happening in my pockets.

Yeah mosquitos are annoying in this game. I would keep catching them to prevent them from biting me but my pockets are full and I'm too lazy to empty them now lol

I'm being stalked by Eunice.

I'm trying to plant bushes, and of all the places she could go on the map, she's behind me! :-/

I pushed her until she went into depression, as her bumping me made my LAST Sweet Olive plant in the wrong place. :-/

I dug a bunch of holes and trapped her.

She can rot there.

I'm being stalked by Eunice.

I'm trying to plant bushes, and of all the places she could go on the map, she's behind me! :-/

I pushed her until she went into depression, as her bumping me made my LAST Sweet Olive plant in the wrong place. :-/

I dug a bunch of holes and trapped her.

She can rot there.

You should really have a blog about your misadventures with screenies. I'd follow that.

LOL!
Oh, my AC life is hilarious!

*Urge to kill.... rising*

Oops this posted twice. My bad lol

My villagers don't know me well enough yet to stalk me. But soon enough lol.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind mosquitos so much if it wasn't for that stupid buzzing sound they make as they follow you around; it's like, just bite me and get it over with???? lol

They annoy me too, but mainly in the older games. Their buzzing noise is very annoying. At least it's not like in the GCN game where they can sting you right after you finish a conversation or City Folk where they're the size of a very small dot to the point where they're almost invisible.

Back