• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Take My Things (free hybrids, unorderables, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewy

boop boop
Bells
Switch
4879-3904-5382
New Horizons Token
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Cake
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (362) +
So I'm resetting my second town again (that's what second towns are for, right?)

I want to bring a few things with me, but I don't have room for everything. Seems like a waste to reset it all, so I'm giving it away!
There are items scattered everywhere (mostly in front of my mayor's house) and hybrids as well. Take anything, run anywhere, destroy what you want, there really aren't rules. It's mostly regular flowers and orderable furniture, but there's some good stuff in there too, including bush starts. There are also a lot of clovers to pick, which might be four-leafed. Check the beaches for hybrids!

BUT I'm only letting people into town for five minute intervals, and I am only letting each person in once. In other words you have five minutes to grab what you want, then you have to leave and can't come back.

Let me know if you'd like to come over! Town is Lullmere, mayor Nova ^^

ill add your friend code can i come over?? :)

I'd like to come! I just started my second town so free hybrids would really help!

If you have anything left i'd like to come as well!

I'd like to come :)

added!

added!

added!

i'll open my gate for you three in a minute. please don'y start until i say so, since i'm timing this and all three of you will be here at the same time!

okay! thank you so much! :)

Sounds like fun, as I have been on the scearch for more hybirds! So can you add me back and let me know when you're ready for me?

hi! can i come over for the 2nd group? im adding your fc atm.

Last edited:
added!

added!

added!

i'll open my gate for you three in a minute. please don'y start until i say so, since i'm timing this and all three of you will be here at the same time!

aww, unfortunately there was a connection error with the first group :(

not sure how to prevent that from happening, but i guess i'lll just open my gates back up and we can try again? i'll save every minute this time

alright, next up is ThatOneMarshalFangirl, 5cm/s and kawanocy!

i've added you all and i'll open my gates in a couple min

- - - Post Merge - - -

gate opne c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back