• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What song is currently stuck in your head?

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
For me it's this one:

What about you people?

I really don't want to reply with a Twenty One Pilots song so I won't :rolleyes:

I will never understand why she removed the high note at 1:55 in the final version.

Bon Appetite by Katy Perry... I watched Music Video Sin's video on it, and now it's stuck in my head. I really don't like this song, so it's getting on my nerves.

THIS TIME ITS ON MY OWN
MINUTES FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE
SOMEWHERE I MADE A WISH
WITH LUCKY DENVER MINT

Oh Bar-bra Manatee (manatee manatee), You are the one for me, (one for me, one for me). Heaven sent from up above (up above, up above) You are the one I love! (un-understandable).
Also a song from a sour cream commercial.

This piano rendition of the epilogue of La La Land. It just sounds absolutely beautiful.

I've had Goodbye London by Massive Ego stuck in my head for several days.

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you

I've had Wake Me Up When September Ends stuck in my head for like 3 days now and I'm begging it to stop already.

nct 127 cherry bomb

im the biggest hit im the biggest hit on the stage
if you're happy and you know it clap your hands yo yea if you're happy and you know it clap your handssssss

Last edited:
I have 'Anybody have a map?' from dear evan hansen stuck in my head right now.

Back