• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What song is currently stuck in your head?

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Shoot Your Stars

Of course YouTube has to recommend me this every day, and of course, I have to listen to it every time.

Haha youtube and its recommendations. I think before when I listened to some Portuguese music I got some tutorial for barbecue meat in Portuguese.. bruh.

And always when I'm listening to H?xjesus (Finnish-Swedish weirdo band) I get this song by Akiko Nakamura called Rainbow Lake or something. H?xjesus' songs there are like 3-4 years and that Rainbow Lake is like late 60s pop.

The song that's currently stuck in my head would be this song below

The song is called Pick Me. I heard that not all those ones shown in the video doesn't actual sing the song. That only a selective amount do sing it. Not sure which ones do though. You could watch this English translation of the song in case you wanted to get a gist of what they're trying to say. It is a song that has been stuck in my head for quite some time.​

"Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves. You don't love her, stop lying with those words."

This is on repeat in my head because I turned the song off before it ended.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But in all honesty, this has been the song stuck in my head all month.

Back