Giveaway Pokémon The Hoenn Triangle Giveaway! Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza!

ZeFeZ

Dragonite! 💙
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
ど
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Leif
Kirby Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (38) +
xKvICgm.png

Hello,

I'm proud to announce another giveaway on TheBellTreeForums Family!

This giveaway will incluse all 3 Pok?mons to the winner all battle ready! Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza

•*?`*•. ☆ .•*?`*• ☆ •*?`*•. ☆ .•*?`*• ☆ •*?`*•. ☆ .•*?`*•☆ •*?`*•. ☆ .•*?`*• ☆ •*?`*•.​

How to enter:

1. Like this post!
2. Reply to the thread!
3. Reason you want them!

•*?`*•. ☆ .•*?`*• ☆ •*?`*•. ☆ .•*?`*• ☆ •*?`*•. ☆ .•*?`*•☆ •*?`*•. ☆ .•*?`*• ☆ •*?`*•.​

Giveaway end date:

The giveaway will end at 07-01-2017!

Hopefully this shows a little appreciation towards this amazing community!

Thank you for the great time so far at this forum!

Enjoy the giveaway!

Last edited:
I'd like them because I really like the Hoenn legendary pokemon!

Reason? Emerald was the first real challenging pokemon game that completely kept my interest. It was also the first to have more islands, in my opinion, as well as the graphics being the way they are. I also love the introductions to animation, as well as it paved more way with color and fluid animations. Although, I miss the isometric styles, it's always nostalgic to go back to those roots. I am sad though that there would not be a remake of Emerald, since Rayquaza was one pokemon that I totally loved as it being the first dragon legendary. Maybe one day.

But man. I may be just a tad salty for no sinnoh remakes, merely because when they introduced the distortion world with Giratina, that was beast...

Reply!

I'd like them because Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire are my favorite pokemon games if all time! I'm not just saying that either! Hoenn ftw! <3

Thanks for another great giveaway! :D

Enter please!

And, well I'd love them cause I'm not a fan of Pok?bank and their pull on "dlc" and costs for just storing Pok?mon, and this would be a great chance to get them without fippling your 3ds and get banned online and whatnot they pulled with their new supervising policy. And well Ray "water hose" quaza is a beast <3

Gen 3 was real interesting and their ORAS remakes are the best 3ds Pok?mon so far for sure.

Back