• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite special character?

Isalami

yandere
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Who is your favorite special character in animal crossing?

Mine is Reese, because she's cute/pink, alpaca, and is the most helpful and adorable npc! (to me at least!)

I guess I'd either have to pick Katrina or Harvey. I like how mysterious and weird Katrina is and I'd like to think that she's some distant cousin of Ankha. I love Harvey because he just seems so chill, and he always has cool stuff for sale!

K.K. Slider no debate :p

Definitely Leif!:D
He's so nice, and I like how he's very enthusiastic about gardening. I wish he had more of an important role though.

Leif. He's very endearing, and I like plants very much.
I was excited about the collectible ~

Can't choose between KK, Cyrus, Harvey and Leif. Practically every single special character is my favorite!

I like Harvey because his personality is verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy laid back and also he has a cute lil' crush on the Shampoodle gal

I adore Leif and I also like Dr.Skunk because he's just so awkward and unintentionally funny.

Probably Kapp'n because I like yokai and I think it is fun when very Japanese stuff stays in videogames even overseas. I am surprised they didn't call him a turtle or something like how the Nooks are raccoons outside of Japan.

Probably Kapp'n because I like yokai and I think it is fun when very Japanese stuff stays in videogames even overseas. I am surprised they didn't call him a turtle or something like how the Nooks are raccoons outside of Japan.

They did in the GCN game, I think. IIRC Kapp'n refers himself as a turtle when singing one of his sea shanties. Don't remember which one though.

My favourite special character is Rover. Very underrated and underused in every game besides City Folk/Let's Go to the City, which is where he had his best appearance as he would appear when you first start a new save, when you first go to the city, when you load a save and when you use the phone (voice only). I hate how New Leaf made him only appear once (on the train ride), unless you use his amiibo Card but then you'd have to pay. Tom Nook is my second favourite special character. Again, very underrated and misunderstood. Sure, in the older games he was a bit lazy and used you as a 'slave' (since he didn't want to do his chores, understandable considering how busy he most likely is) but he still pays off a bit of your debt for you for doing his chores. Plus, he gave you a FREE HOUSE. What's wrong with that?

My favourite NPC is Kicks, because he's just so humble and kind. Also, watching him grow from his humble beginnings in city folk really made me have a soft spot for him that carried over to new leaf. I mean all NPCs are polite, but although he seems like he had it kinda rough shining shoes for a living and something he'd want to mention, but he never seems to complain about it.

I also really like Harvey, he's such a chill dude. He reminds me of myself a little, except I believe in wifi whereas he doesn't haha.

Last edited:
Leif will probably always be my favorite NPC, though I do love Wendell! Leif is just like the Animal Crossing version of Bob Ross though and I honestly can't think of anything better lol

Back