Bell Boom or Beautiful Town Ordinance?

Beautiful town for sure. I have far too many flowers to water! It would take forever!!

Beautiful town.

I buy my bells with tbt, mostly, so I don't really need to worry about that but I don't want to worry about missing a day of watering and having all my hybrids wither. Plus, I have a hard enough time fishing without having to worry about catching trash.

I got a few million bells here on this forum, so bells aren't a concern. Beautiful ordinance is the best since I have a ton of flowers.

Beautiful town. I'm too lazy to water the flowers (probably have more or less 500 hybrids). There are other ways to make money so I'd always go for beautiful town.

Beautiful town ordinance, because I have a ot of hybrid flowers. And I don`t want them to dissapear.

Beautiful town ordinance, I really don't want to be wasting so much time in just watering flowers, plus all the time traveling I do everyday would make watering such a pain.

Beautiful Town Ordinance. I'm quite busy nowadays so this ordinance really helps me a lot by ensuring that I won't need to water all the flowers everyday. Less weeds in my town is a good thing for me too. I've left my game alone for a few months and when I came back, the town was still clean (except for a few weeds). ^^

Beautiful Town definitely. All prices increase in general with the Bell Boom so I don't see much use of it. ; n ;

i'm pretty sure everyone picks beautiful town, since it's the best one anyway. it saves a lot more time and i don't think the benefit for bell boom is great

id def say beautiful town!! ~half my town is covered in flowers at this point, and id cry if i had to water them all everyday :' -(

Back