Bell Boom or Beautiful Town Ordinance?

Definitely the Beautiful Town Ordinance because it saves you so much work watering your plants. The Bell Boom is good too but prices in the shops also rise :p

would you still get a good amount of bells from selling bugs from the island?

I usually get between 200,000 and 400,000 bells for each trip. I toss out any fish/bug less than 2,000 bells before returning. You could definitely get more if you only brought back the most expensive ones. (I have the Beautiful Town Ordinance as well)

Beautiful town. Sorry to upset anyone, but I don't care much for bells. I have around 9mil. in my account right now, and when I run out of money, I'll just buy more here I guess.

would you still get a good amount of bells from selling bugs from the island?

Yes but it's very similar without the ordinance for me. I think prices and bells only increase by 4% so I never bothered with that ordinance

Yes but it's very similar without the ordinance for me. I think prices and bells only increase by 4% so I never bothered with that ordinance

sweet, thanks for the input! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beautiful town. Sorry to upset anyone, but I don't care much for bells. I have around 9mil. in my account right now, and when I run out of money, I'll just buy more here I guess.

yeah i've gotten beautiful town as well! c:

Well, when I first started playing, it was Bell Boom because you know money. But now I'm kind of rich in my game. Now I'm into the Beautiful town ordinance because I'm getting into landscaping and it save a lot of trouble to not have to water flowers every day and they never die.

Beautiful Town Ordinance because I TT but once my town is near complete i think i'll switch to morning bird ordinance or we it's called. i know thats not one of the options but idc for bell boom i have enough money

Beautiful Town Ordinance.

Making bells is easy.
Watering flowers is too time consuming.

beautiful ordinance! I have tons of hybrids that I don't have the time to water and also when I go on hiatuses I love to come back to a weedless town

I have flowers everywhere in my town and having any ordinance other than the Beautiful Town ordinance would make my life hell. Plus, I have a pretty big cushion of bells in my savings account, so I never really need any, and if I do, a couple trips suffice.

Beautiful Town Ordinance. This ordinance is really helpful for those who time travel. It is also resourceful to those who may not have a lot of time to play Animal Crossing New Leaf. The Bell Boom is still a great ordinance as well, but I prefer having the Beautiful Town Ordinance in my town if I had to choose between the two.

the beautiful town ordinance is my favorite because i have a lot of flowers in my town and it helps me preserve them especially when i time travel!

I like beautiful town just because how many flowers come up when you have it! It makes everything so much more pretty and you don't have to water and pluck weeds everyday.

Beautiful town because it's too hard to keep up with any other ordinance with two towns :< I had night owl on my non-TT town for a while so I only had to water those flowers.. but it was still really annoying. I think bell boom is the only one I haven't tried yet.

I used to have Bell Boom util I started breeding flowers to get hybrids. While I certainly love making lots of bells, it became too hard to continuously water my flowers over and over again, especially when you have as many as I do. That being said, if you have lots of flowers and don't want to keep watering them, or if you just want to time travel, I would definitely recommend the Beautiful Town ordinance. :)

Back