• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop rlc YCH Commission [OPEN]

Kuroh

Cherry 🍒
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Feather
Shooting Star
Sheep Plush
Tetris Grid
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Feedback
100% (21) +
7ly05yd.png

I know that much people don't go for rlc anymore on here, but I thought I would share anyways just in case since I've never opened commissions on here!

Price: $8.00 (Paypal) or 800 dA Points
(I cannot accept tbt, sorry!)

Slots:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN

This is a YCH meaning "your character here" commission. So that means I will draw your OC on the sample base next to the parfait! I can draw humanoids, kemonomimi, and any gender, but not furry or anthros.

Finished examples:

zUEOrk0.png
RsFVfcJ.png

Thanks for stopping by, let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
yWacDjv.gif

Sometimes, artists would like to make RLC off of their work instead of virtual currency

Ok sorry, but you did post it on a website that mainly uses a virtual currency (if not always). Also you did ask for a different type of vitual currency for another website.

Ok sorry, but you did post it on a website that mainly uses a virtual currency (if not always). Also you did ask for a different type of vitual currency for another website.

Nothing bad with branching out your rlc commissions; there may be people expressing interest after all!
And dA points can be generated to RLC directly anyway

Also, love this YCH, umei -- so cute!! Good luck ♡☆

Nothing bad with branching out your rlc commissions; there may be people expressing interest after all!

I didnt say it was though, I just asked a simple question and he got all annoyed, its not like I criticized the artwork or anything (◞‸◟)

I didnt say it was though, I just asked a simple question and he got all annoyed, its not like I criticized the artwork or anything (◞‸◟)

You should have done your research before saying "...did ask for a different type of vitual currency for another website" considering dA points are bought for with real currency to begin with. It's also very unnecessary to come to someone's art shop and ask a question like that when they state they only take rlc.

There used to be quite a bit of RLC shops on here, though, a lot of the artists since are now inactive on the site. However, there are still some recent RLC shops if you were to check. There have also been users that used RLC to purchase adopts (character designs) I have made on here.

I did take 33 TBT orders in the past (in this thread). I now have almost 5000 TBT, so I am fine with the amount I currently have!
You asked why I did not take TBT, so I gave you an honest answer is all! It is specified it is not accepted as a payment method in the description as well.

Yes, dA Points have a lot of uses! I mostly use them to renew Core membership (mine expires tomorrow ;;;; ) or to commission other artists that accept it as payment.

And thank you so much, Hatori <3 I'm so glad to hear that you like it!!

You should have done your research before saying "...did ask for a different type of vitual currency for another website" considering dA points are bought for with real currency to begin with. It's also very unnecessary to come to someone's art shop and ask a question like that when they state they only take rlc.

Yeah, agreed! I have been asked quite a bit already if I take TBT before, even when I specified I did not, so I feel there is no need to ask if they already know the answer :' )

Back