• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

i n t e r e s t | c h e c k

himeki

hiatus
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3182-3595-3423
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
ayo so its almost summer, i have exams in like 2 weeks but i cant be arsed to study and would rather draw lol
im considering opening up an art shop!! (yes, an actual art shop, not just my normal ****ty commission threads!! wrow!!)
so please let me know if you would be interested in buying, in both tbt and rlc c: only suggest rlc if you would actually pay rlc for it. i know rlc doesnt have a big business on here but i would rather not have someone say "OH ITS WORTH XYZ AMOUNT FOR SURE!!!" and then not have anyone buy anyway lol also please dont underprice...i usually spend at least 3 hours on each drawing, so i dont wanna get less then 300 tbt really.... orz (also pleas understand that i have to buy supplies for trad drawings....copics are expensive //dies)
anywayyyy ill post some samples in the spoilers i guess hfhfhf
tumblr_orrapcItfF1ulm2xxo1_1280.png
i actually hate this drawing now because of the fact that its of 2 of my ex friends who really ****ed me over but its one of my best drawings so //shrug
180417___ash_s_moving_castle_by_hiimeki-db3ll7f.png
220417___witch_heartford_invites_you_to_the_party__by_hiimeki-db6r85t.png
witch_s_sorrow_by_hiimeki-db7zjw8.png
thnk u for looking!!!

I love your art! In my opinion the headshot would be 500, Couple bust 300-400, Full Body 400-500, Painty Sketch 300.

I love your art! In my opinion the headshot would be 500, Couple bust 300-400, Full Body 400-500, Painty Sketch 300.

ok out of curiosity may i ask why you valued full body lower then headshot ? :eek:

I think they they all look spectacular! Personally, I'm not the best person to ask when it comes to judging the price of art, but I'd like to think that you'd easily get several hundred each, maybe even around 700 for the real nice ones?

These are amazing! I can see plenty of people wanting this sort of traditional art especially after the time and effort you put into them!

In my personal opinion, I would say the headshot be abut 300-400, full body as 450-500, couples as 400-450 and the painty sketch as 300-350.

ok out of curiosity may i ask why you valued full body lower then headshot ? :eek:

Well The headshot seemed bigger and more time consuming especially if you decided to do no background for full body! I don't know honestly it's just how I saw it haha c:

thank u for ur opinions so far yall!!
ill probably just take the average of all the price suggestions hhfhfh
bump again tho!

Headshots: 300 - 400

Couple Bust w/ backround: 400 - 500

Fullbody: 500 - 700

Painty Sketch: 250 - 300

Amazing work as always himeki!

Prices suggested seem fair enough!!

I need bells THO.

ok!! so the averages so far are:
headshot: 400
bust: 450
fullbody: 600
sketch: 300
a lot of these are p reasonable imo!! i may up this as i please tho haha c: carry on suggesting prices!!! ill start setting up my shop now c:

Back