• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Why Muffy?

MochiACNL

c'est la vie
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3637-9708-1391
Island
Castele
Yellow Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
So as I was time traveling, poppy left and muffy unexpectedly moved in to my main town. I'm just wondering if one of my other villagers has to move out before she can move. I don't really want to get rid of any other villagers ( ;ﻌ ; )

Is it possible to a Villager move out if he/she recently move in? Yes it is, but is a little harder.
1: Do not talk to that Villager.
2: Time Travel day by day 1 week. Talk to someone and let him/her tell you if Muffy or someone else want to move out. If Muffy want to move out TT more until she left, if someone else want to move out look for that Villager and let him/her PING so you can stop him.

Is possible, but is harder. You can introduce yourself to Muffy, but i recommend do not talk to her.

Now, here is an easy way...
-Do you have any Amiibo Cards from your current Villagers. If you have, you can move out that Villager and the recover him/her so the game going to see someone move out and it will be easy to Muffy to leave.
Note: You need at least 10 Villagers to do this.

Hope this help. Any questions feel free to ask, PM or VM me. Good luck!

Last edited:
Is it possible to a Villager move out if he/she recently move in? Yes it is, but is a little harder.
1: Do not talk to that Villager.
2: Time Travel day by day 1 week. Talk to someone and let him/her tell you if Muffy or someone else want to move out. If Muffy want to move out TT more until she left, if someone else want to move out look for that Villager and let him/her PING so you can stop him.

Is possible, but is harder. You can introduce yourself to Muffy, but i recommend do not talk to her.

Now, here is an easy way...
-Do you have any Amiibo Cards from your current Villagers. If you have, you can move out that Villager and the recover him/her so the game going to see someone move out and it will be easy to Muffy to leave.
Note: You need at least 10 Villagers to do this.

Hope this help. Any questions feel free to ask, PM or VM me. Good luck!

Sadly, I do not own any amiibo cards so i guess i'll have to use the hard way. Thank you so much! ^^

Back