• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fandoms

while i love a bunch of different things (there was a thread like this a while back and i listed all the 'fandoms' i was in) i really never felt like i was a part of the fandom and i probably wasn't because i never contributed anything or showed off my love for the fandom, but now that i look back on it i'm glad i didn't its much better to just have an interest in something you don't gotta be involved in a fandom to be a fan

i don't really care about fandoms, i've never really associated with one apart from AC of course. some fandoms are much better than others but i guarantee there's always some sort of toxic community within every one

Fandom suck just find yourself a few friends who like the series(and who aren't crazy AF) and stay the hell away from the rest of the fandom.

Last edited:
I don't care enough to consider myself part of a fandom for anything, but I do like to look online for other people's opinions on certain endings and plot twist and just what they have to say about the property in general. Just some casual conversation.

The first fandom I ever went to was the Chowder fandom for the TV Series Chowder. Even the Chowder fans were peaceful and not as crazy.

I'm not active in any particular fandom, but part of me will always be in the Harry Potter fandom xD
Other than that, I'm a Johnny's fan and fansubber. (Jpop) but I don't keep up with everything, so I don't really know what's going on in the fandom

I am a fan of things, and sometimes browse tags of my favorite games, television shows, movies, etc. but I don't consider myself integrated into a fandom.

Back