• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

See this is why I don't time travel!!!!!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Look where he put his house!!!!

19060104_313451095763835_8488933254358384649_n.jpg

he killed my bushes. I hate this game sometimes.

But whatever, nothing i can do about it now. Just have to wait until he decides to move out. I'll just focus on passing Gracie's fashion checks for now and fix the damage afterwards. *sigh*

To be honest, it's not really that big of a deal, all he did was kill some bushes. Could have been worse, he could have placed his house in front of town hall. He'll move out soon enough. I'm just going to ignore him.

Last edited:
LOL it's okay, it's not your fault. But like I said, He'll be moving out soon enough. Luckily that spot isn't really ALL that in the way.

I used to time travel a couple times last year but now I don't do that anymore. Good luck with everything in your town!

Yeah, I don't time travel either and this is an the perfect example as to why. Never again. And now I'm turned off from playing. :(

Yeah, I don't time travel either and this is an the perfect example as to why. Never again. And now I'm turned off from playing. :(

Don't worry, once I worked on a whole bunch of stuff and suddenly my 3DS just shut off and I lost EVERYTHING and I didn't want to play again. But I just took a day break and next thing you know im back playing all day :) Sometimes taking a breather works :)

The last time, I time travalled was I was helping the turkey guy to get mushrooms, I forgot to pick up any last month, but upon coming back to the present, a villager I loved so much left, I was literally crying ;_; what makes it worse, is that after she left the town, she sent me a letter about digging up the time capsuele we dug and I keep what is inside. Its why I never try time traveling.

I've had amiibo's do worse.
They moved to the left of me, right, behind AND in front of me.

Only 5 months and I had absolutely NO grass because of it.

Last edited:
Same here i hateeee plot resetting too it's the worst. Hopefully next game we actually get to choose where the houses go.

Ugh I really hate when villagers do that, I'm sorry he ruined your bushes! I had the same thing happen to me last year when Wolfgang moved in right on top of may path AND directly in from of one of my bridges, killing my hybrids and bushes in the process. Soooo glad villagers can't move in on top of paths anymore!!

Back