• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling ✾ Landscaping items (bamboo, ores) & furniture (WA, unorderables)! ✾ OFFLINE

Hey I missed the bit about the customized blue set (and didn't even know that could be done, lol). How much for the whole set?

Hey I missed the bit about the customized blue set (and didn't even know that could be done, lol). How much for the whole set?

Hmm like 10 tbt? Since it took me ages to customize it all :eek: I used it with the cloud flooring and lunar horizon and made it my top floor, it was like a sky castle type place :)

can i buy all you famous mushrooms ?

Could I possibly bother you for a basket of bamboo and possibly the jellyfish lamp as well?

May I have one bamboo basket?

Yeah sure! Does 1 tbt work? Or maybe if you have any extra white and yellow flowers?

- - - Post Merge - - -

are the mushrooms still available? if so can I have them all for 1 tbt each?

Someone wanted the famous mushroom but they said "all of them" so I'm not sure if they intended on buying in bulk (I literally only have one lol) but if you want the rest then yes that works!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I possibly bother you for a basket of bamboo and possibly the jellyfish lamp as well?

Of course! 2 tbt?

Last edited:
Sure thing! :) Would delivery by any chance be ok with you? I'm letting someone else in to go see a character I brought in via amiibo card. ^^

Awesome! :) Adding you as well, gates are open and ready. :)

Last edited:
Could I buy 3 baskets of bamboo? Name your price ^^

Back