Selling ✾ Landscaping items (bamboo, ores) & furniture (WA, unorderables)! ✾ OFFLINE

iSighNoMore

cat petter
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (20) +
✾ Landscaping items (bamboo, ores) & furniture (WA, unorderables)! ✾ OFFLINE

*Off to work and festivities but feel free to order anyways*

Hey there! I'm trying to clean out my inventory so I'm having a bit of a sale!

Furniture items can be checked out ---> here <---

And the landscaping items I have are as follows:

Flat mushroom x2 *
Famous mushroom *
Skinny mushroom *

Ruby x5
Emerald x3
Amethyst x5
Silver x4

Bamboo basket x5

Pink azalea start x6
White azalea start x5
Red hibiscus start x5
Pink hydrangea start x3
Holly start x4
Sweet olive start x5

Pics:

Joan's pic
Savannah's pic
Pietro's pic
Blanche's pic
Erik's pic
Gladys' pic
Kitty's pic *
Flora's pic

I'm mainly accepting TBT or trades for items on my wishlist
(there are some that I need multiples of) but I can accept IGB if you cannot afford the former two :)

Pricing: I am generally pricing things as such: 2 tbt per Welcome Amiibo item and rarer unorderables (i.e., sloppy series, cabana series, etc.) and 1 tbt for other items (i.e., bug off items, saharah walls/flooring, etc.)

No specific order form but if you are going to be ordering a lot of items then please write the list in column form, and if you could please include your character name in your post so I know who will be coming. Also, I'd prefer that all trades happen in my town :)

* = trade pending

Last edited:
May I order:
Bamboo Baskets
Pink Hydrangea set (Is it possible to order double?)

I only have the amount listed there so I cannot do double, sorry. As for the bamboo, you'd like both baskets (one of 9, one of 8), correct?

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i get the 3 pink hydrangea starts? i can do 2TBT each?

Someone just before you asked for the hydrangeas but if the trade falls through I will let you know!

I only have the amount listed there so I cannot do double, sorry. As for the bamboo, you'd like both baskets (one of 9, one of 8), correct?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone just before you asked for the hydrangeas but if the trade falls through I will let you know!

Correct! I've registered you as a friend. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Didn't they ask for azaleas? Also, someone after me asked for hydrangeas, do I get them or do they get them?

Can't trade rn but I can in 30 minutes! I'll add you ahead of time and VM you when I'm ready!

Ah! I just realized I have to leave for work in 15 mins omg I lost track of time. I'll only be on later tonight (lie midnight :( ) but I'll VM you when I am available again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Didn't they ask for azaleas? Also, someone after me asked for hydrangeas, do I get them or do they get them?

I think I"m getting you mixed up with another person. You were the first one to ask for hydrangeas. You get them!

Last edited:
yes i'd like to order YOUR GATES OPENED SO I CAN DROP OFF WHAT YOU ORDERED FROM ME xD
hoooly biscuits you're hard to catch online

aaand there you go
lmao this is honestly hilarious at this point i ain't even mad

Last edited:
Nenya of Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649
Order: complete rococo series;
ivy partition;
aurora screen;
brick oven;
single rose;
tapestry, please.
Offer: 35 BTB?
You want to deliver, right?

I am cancelling this order. I'm sorry, but I watched for you all late evening and several times throughout the night and did not see you on. I have taken my business elsewhere, thank you.

Last edited:
yes i'd like to order YOUR GATES OPENED SO I CAN DROP OFF WHAT YOU ORDERED FROM ME xD
hoooly biscuits you're hard to catch online

aaand there you go
lmao this is honestly hilarious at this point i ain't even mad

I'M SO SORRY :( You can cancel the trade if you're getting annoyed, I know I'd be :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nenya of Elenrast
ivy partition;
aurora screen;
brick oven;
single rose;
tapestry, please.

That sounds good to me! I actually prefer you come to my town because I'm trying to rack up visits for the train station remodel. Let me know when you are available next. I am available tonight until I go to sleep (it's 1:00am EST here) and I'll be back online tomorrow night since I work 11am-10:30pm tomorrow :/

Hey there,
Do you still happen to have some bamboo for sale? :3

Hi! If you still have any holly and sweet olive starts, I'd like to order them! (and sorry but i'm heading to bed right now and will be available in around 8 hours ;) )
thank youuu!

Hey there,
Do you still happen to have some bamboo for sale? :3

Someone currently has the ones I have available reserved, but if I dig up more tomorrow I'll let you know! (I don't TT)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! If you still have any holly and sweet olive starts, I'd like to order them! (and sorry but i'm heading to bed right now and will be available in around 8 hours ;) )
thank youuu!
Hey! They're all yours :) I won't be available until late tomorrow night, around 11:30pm :(

That sounds good to me! I actually prefer you come to my town because I'm trying to rack up visits for the train station remodel. Let me know when you are available next. I am available tonight until I go to sleep (it's 1:00am EST here) and I'll be back online tomorrow night since I work 11am-10:30pm tomorrow :/[/QUOTE]

Thanks for accepting my offer. I will try to be online when you are tonight. I'm on MST, so should be able to connect.

Cancelled...see original post, please.

Last edited:
Hey! They're all yours :) I won't be available until late tomorrow night, around 11:30pm :(

that's fine! just vm me when you're ready :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, and someone before me ordered 11 starts for 50k igb, so is 45k igb good for 9 starts?

still have that floor and art for you. i don't mind waiting, just please vm me when you're online tonight xD

Nenya of Elenrast
ivy partition;
aurora screen;
brick oven;
single rose;
tapestry, please.

I am cancelling this order. I'm sorry, but I watched for you all late evening and several times throughout the night and did not see you on. I have taken my business elsewhere, thank you.

Sorry about that, I worked two jobs yesterday 11am-11pm and had a huge headache so I went to bed straight away. I have to prioritize my health.

that's fine! just vm me when you're ready :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, and someone before me ordered 11 starts for 50k igb, so is 45k igb good for 9 starts?

Hey that's perfectly fine! I'll VM you right now since I know it's annoying to check back to a thread

Back