• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling ✾ Landscaping items (bamboo, ores) & furniture (WA, unorderables)! ✾ OFFLINE

i can trade my aroma pot for kitty's pic

i can get you

broken post
ionian post

for your zelda dress & wig. i can add tbt as well if that isn't enough.

Last edited:
Hiya! I am interested in:

Aurora Screen
Chessboard Rug
Casablanca Lillies
Chocolate Cake
Cupcake
Heart P. Balloon
Orange Pinwheel
Pancakes

for 16 TBT?

can i have Red hibiscus start x5 for 100k?

Yes that works! Only thing is that I have to leave in 30 minutes for work and then I won't be home until around 11:30. Is that okay? (EST time)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get you

broken post
ionian post

for your zelda dress & wig. i can add tbt as well if that isn't enough.

Maybe add 4 tbt? I actually forgot to take those two things off my wishlist since they were for my garden room but that room is now so beyond full lol but I can try to work with them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! I am interested in:

Aurora Screen
Chessboard Rug
Casablanca Lillies
Chocolate Cake
Cupcake
Heart P. Balloon
Orange Pinwheel
Pancakes

for 16 TBT?

Yes that's fine! I just have to leave in 30 mins and won't be home until around 11:30pm EST :( I gotta go to work unfortunately

Yes that works! Only thing is that I have to leave in 30 minutes for work and then I won't be home until around 11:30. Is that okay? (EST time)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe add 4 tbt? I actually forgot to take those two things off my wishlist since they were for my garden room but that room is now so beyond full lol but I can try to work with them.

if it's full, maybe i can just pay for those 2 items? i don't mind really ^^ how does 6 tbt for both sound? feel free to bump it up or anything~

i also have the bathroom shelf just in case you still need it :)

Last edited:
I have a Microwave that I would gladly trade for a Bamboo Basket. If that's not enough, then tell me.

if it's full, maybe i can just pay for those 2 items? i don't mind really ^^ how does 6 tbt for both sound? feel free to bump it up or anything~

i also have the bathroom shelf just in case you still need it :)

Ooo bathroom shelf!! How about the two items for the shelf and 3 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a Microwave that I would gladly trade for a Bamboo Basket. If that's not enough, then tell me.

That sounds great! I'm on now so let me know if you're available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey everyone, don't mind my post where I said I won't be back until 11:30pm EST. My shift got cut so I'm home now! Available for trades :)

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey everyone, don't mind my post where I said I won't be back until 11:30pm EST. My shift got cut so I'm home now! Available for trades :)
Sorry for the late response. I wasn't notified of you responding to my response to this post. I'm available now if you are. I've already added your friend code.

- - - Post Merge - - -

TAKE 2: My first post was randomly deleted. I'm available now if you are. I didn't get a notification for your response to my response to this post, otherwise I would've responded earlier. I've already added your friend code.

Last edited:
1. Bistro table
2. Cabana screen
3. Cafe-curtain wall
4. Casablanca lilies
5. Cupcake
6. Flagstone floor
7. Hydrangea bed
8. Lottie's bun
9. Zen cupboard

I can give you:
1. Aroma pot
2. Ivy wall
3. Microwave
4. Revolving spice rack

However, it will take a day to come in since I'll have to order them. I'll also add 15 TBT to my offer to make it fair. :p

Is it a deal? :D

1. Bistro table
2. Cabana screen
3. Cafe-curtain wall
4. Casablanca lilies
5. Cupcake
6. Flagstone floor
7. Hydrangea bed
8. Lottie's bun
9. Zen cupboard

I can give you:
1. Aroma pot
2. Ivy wall
3. Microwave
4. Revolving spice rack

However, it will take a day to come in since I'll have to order them. I'll also add 15 TBT to my offer to make it fair. :p

Is it a deal? :D

Hey! I meant to update my lists but I've unfortunately reserved the Casablanca Lillies and Cupcake for someone who posted before you, but if the trade falls through I'll let you know. I've also already obtained the microwave and am waiting on an aroma pot.
Other than that, everything else works! How about 13 tbt and the spice rack and ivy wall? I'm sort of pricing things as such: WA and rarer unorderables as 2 tbt and other things as 1 tbt

OK, that sounds good! When will you be available to trade tomorrow? I can be online sometime during nighttime EST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

sounds good! when are you available? :D

OK, that sounds good! When will you be available to trade tomorrow? I can be online sometime during nighttime EST.

Hmm I'm not really sure what time tomorrow since it's my day off so I'll be out and about. I'll let you know tomorrow. Sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we trade at 10 o'clock tomorrow night? :)

If I don't end up going out then yes that works! If I do go out though I'll let you know when I get back.

Back