• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Is Your Daily Routine?

I just go around town and talk to my favorite villagers while digging up everything I see and all the bamboo shoots. I sell everything that isn't a fossil and rearrange my flowers :p I do villager requests sometimes but after that I go to the museum to assess the fossils before selling or donating them. I check the stores to see if there's anything I want and fix my houses later :) I also occasionally go to Mr. Shrunk to get an emotion and sometimes pay off my loans :)

I always get up earlier than my villagers so the mornings are spent finding my fossils or gyroids or pitfall and checking if any flowers breeded (never. they never breed. :( ). When they wake up and the stores open, I talk to them and visit each of the stores, buying everything I want ;)
And then for the rest of the day I take it easy, talking with villagers, sending letters, making pwps, etc.
At nighttime, I go to the beach to make money to support my smol, sweet villagers ;)

I don't time travel, so I take the game slow and steady :blush:

I just go around town and talk to my favorite villagers while digging up everything I see and all the bamboo shoots. I sell everything that isn't a fossil and rearrange my flowers :p I do villager requests sometimes but after that I go to the museum to assess the fossils before selling or donating them. I check the stores to see if there's anything I want and fix my houses later :) I also occasionally go to Mr. Shrunk to get an emotion and sometimes pay off my loans :)

That's a nice routine you got going on there! I dont have bamboo shoots, where do they come from?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I always get up earlier than my villagers so the mornings are spent finding my fossils or gyroids or pitfall and checking if any flowers breeded (never. they never breed. :( ). When they wake up and the stores open, I talk to them and visit each of the stores, buying everything I want ;)
And then for the rest of the day I take it easy, talking with villagers, sending letters, making pwps, etc.
At nighttime, I go to the beach to make money to support my smol, sweet villagers ;)

I don't time travel, so I take the game slow and steady :blush:

Back when I had the Bell Boom ordinance, I would time travel a lot to the night to go to the island and sell the buys. But now I don't time travel anymore because I want to take things slow now. Now that I have 3 million bells I changed my ordinance to beautiful town so that I can work on getting that beautiful watering can. I only have a silver. I want one so bad! But I like your routine! My routine isn't as organized, I just do what comes in my mind

First I check my mail. Then it's off to dig up all the bamboo shoots, fossils, gyroids (if it rains), and purposefully fall in my pitfall seed. At the same time watering my breeding flower zones, collecting hybrids and hitting the rocks. I sell off the bamboo shoots, ore(s), etc at Re-tail. I relocate hybrids in different areas.

Next I hit the Museum, see if I have any fossils for my missing miniature dino collection. I sell them off, and drop half my bells in the bank. Go to the T&T Emporium, buy fertilizer, any bushes and back to my town to landscape.

Finally, talk to villagers/check meow coupons, look at the campground and have Cyrus customize my furniture pieces.

First I check my mail. Then it's off to dig up all the bamboo shoots, fossils, gyroids (if it rains), and purposefully fall in my pitfall seed. At the same time watering my breeding flower zones, collecting hybrids and hitting the rocks. I sell off the bamboo shoots, ore(s), etc at Re-tail. I relocate hybrids in different areas.

Next I hit the Museum, see if I have any fossils for my missing miniature dino collection. I sell them off, and drop half my bells in the bank. Go to the T&T Emporium, buy fertilizer, any bushes and back to my town to landscape.

Finally, talk to villagers/check meow coupons, look at the campground and have Cyrus customize my furniture pieces.

i love your routine!! thanks for sharing :)

I got my bamboo shoot from on of my friends but you could also purchase them from T&T Emporium. Once one is grown, another will be dug up in the ground so you have to dig them out before they grow in that spot. They sell for 750 bells though which is a lot :)

I always start by checking for hybrids and watering the flowers on the beach. Then I walk around and talk to my villagers to check if anyone was thinking about moving. Next I go to the stores and buy bushes and whatever clothes look nice (I'll typically sell whatever furniture/clothes I don't need, I just want to catalog).

If I have time or if I'm feeling particularly productive, I'll landscape or work on some public works projects. When I start feeling low on bells, I'll take a trip to the island and catch fish/bugs.

Get outside, check mail, check flowers, go to The Roost, talk to villagers, check for hybrids, check on the Nooklings, check on Able sisters, dig fossils, donate fossils, get a joke told to me, talk to villagers a little more, possibly go to island, catch any new bugs/ fish; donate new bugs/ fish, listen to K.K. Slider, admire night sky and close it up for the night. Also update DA is in there somewhere if I feel like it

First thing for me is watering the hybrids, and then pulling up all the non-hybrid flowers (they are a lot of them....) as I make my way around town. I normally talk to villagers if I see them, but I won't go and visit their house specially. I feel like the dialogue gets repeated so much that it's not as interesting nowadays.

And then I fish -I'm trying to finish my catalogue, it's taking forreevverrr. I normally spend an hour or so fishing, give up, and then just do whatever I feel like in town afterwards.

First I check my mail (I dunno about you but the light flickering all the time bothers me). Then I get out my shovel, watering can and slingshot(incase I see any balloons going by). I water all my flowers, while keeping an eye out for fossils and pitfall seeds. If there are any flowers i dont need, I take them, check to see what the fossils are and then sell them to retail.
I may speak to villagers or go to thir houses maybe, but at the moment I am only talking to them if they come up to me.

I check my hybrids. Dig up fossils, go shopping, and say no to all villager requests.

Then I escape to the island.^_^

First thing I do is go and talk to my favorite villagers! I usually have to look around a bit or visit them in their houses, but that's okay. Afterwards, I go to water my hybrids and check to see if they bred any new ones, and then fish or look for new bugs to complete my catalogs!

In the morning:
I check my mail and the town initiatives.
I go around town, dig up fossils, gyroids and pitfall seeds, and look for the money rock and ore rock. I check the campsite and the bulletin board. I look for the special visitor.
I go to the museum, get my fossils assesed, donate fossils and/or art (if I have something that's not in the museum), and go check the second floor.
I check the premium item at Re-Tail. I sell any fossils I already have in the museum to Re-tail, along with the pitfall seed and ore(s).
I go to the stores and buy anything I don't have in my catalog.
I check Nook's Homes to see if there's any exterior that I want.

In the afternoon/evening:
I go see Shrunk's show.
I update the dream at the Dream Suite.
I sell the fish and bugs from the island (from the previous night) and the premium item (if I have them) at Re-Tail.
I scan the amiibo card (that I received with the game) to get an item and MEOW coupons from Wisp.
I work in the cafe.

At night:
I go to the island and catch fish and bugs. I sometimes do tours.

Throughout the day:
I talk with the villagers.
I try to complete the town initiatives and villagers' requests.
I check on the hybrids and water the flowers.
I look for the bugs and fish that I don't have in my museum.

Last edited:
The first thing I do is talk to my villagers (especially my favorite ones). Then I try to convince the villager I want gone to move out (f there is one). After that, I then buy some coffee from the cafe and start roaming the town for a bit. Maybe dig up some fossils and plant some trees and flowers. Lastly, I buy everything in all the shops in main street to finish my catalog and upgrade the shops.

Dig up bamboo, check for new flowers, hit money rocks and gem rocks, talk to villagers I see while doing all this and stop people from moving. I have dirt paths in one town so I make sure I run around the whole town at least twice. I also check mail on all characters because that dinging noise bugs me so much. Sometimes if I know I can catch some rare fish during specific weather conditions, I'll attempt to fish but usually I don't bother. I also spend some time chilling in my mayor's home haha it's just so peaceful and I like the music :'D it's also a weird ritual I do but I like to turn off all the lights before I log off ._.

- check daily initiatives
- shopping at Main St
- check for new hybrids + water ones I'm concentrating on
- chat with villagers
- see what's on special at Re-Tail
- scan in an amiibo for extra coupons
- check out campground + Harv's shop
- visit Shrunk to learn "jokes"

busy, busy, busy! ;)

In the morning:
I check my mail and the town initiatives.
I go around town, dig up fossils, gyroids and pitfall seeds, and look for the money rock and ore rock. I check the campsite and the bulletin board. I look for the special visitor.
I go to the museum, get my fossils assesed, donate fossils and/or art (if I have something that's not in the museum), and go check the second floor.
I check the premium item at Re-Tail. I sell any fossils I already have in the museum to Re-tail, along with the pitfall seed and ore(s).
I go to the stores and buy anything I don't have in my catalog.
I check Nook's Homes to see if there's any exterior that I want.

In the afternoon/evening:
I go see Shrunk's show.
I update the dream at the Dream Suite.
I sell the fish and bugs from the island (from the previous night) and the premium item (if I have them) at Re-Tail.
I scan the amiibo card (that I received with the game) to get an item and MEOW coupons from Wisp.
I work in the cafe.

At night:
I go to the island and catch fish and bugs. I sometimes do tours.

Throughout the day:
I talk with the villagers.
I try to complete the town initiatives and villagers' requests.
I check on the hybrids and water the flowers.
I look for the bugs and fish that I don't have in my museum.

this is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Check mail, go to hit rocks digging up fossils, say hi to villagers along the way, sell whatever I found, go to main Street buy stuff, go to get fossils looked at, go back and sell fossils.
I'll check Harvey's on my rock check too.

Back